- prisoner26535Lv 78 年前最佳解答
「專款專用」= appropriation shall be strictly followed.
「earmark」is very different. Earmarking is -
1. a provision attached to typically unrelated bill
2. using non-standard process
3. at late stage of law making
4. allocate specific funds to
5. specifically for the home state or business of the legislator(s)
2013-01-03 03:03:23 補充：
Earmarks are aka "pork barrels" that have been long criticized by many politicians. Some legislators (such as McCan, R - AZ) refuse to use them while others enjoyed them to the extreme.
The spirit in porks is far away from the meaning of 「專款專用」