promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lucy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

English Composition

If I had 7 days left living in the world (200-300 words)

快! 快! 快!

Thx ! xb

5 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

If I had only 7 days left to live, I would definitely spend the time with my loved ones, including my parents, brothers, sisters, friends and colleagues. I would enjoy my last 7 days by recalling all the great memories I have shared with them. We would laugh, cry and smile just reliving those great years I have lived. We would also take a lot of pictures together. I would want to tell everyone how much they meant to me and how much I love them. I would want to give my mom and my dad big hugs thanking them for all they did for me. I would also want to be with my brothers and sisters and tell them how special they are and how much I would miss them. I would send out emails to my colleagues to say goodbye and thank them for their support over the past years. I would call as many friends as I could to hear their voices and let them hear mine.

Above all, I would let my day be the best it could be and keep the ones I love most in my heart forever. I always try to live everyday like it’s my last day because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

2013-02-01 21:53:29 補充:

Jim前輩:

謝謝!

若您或其他前輩覺得我寫的東西有任何改進的空間,還請不吝指正。因為這樣,不僅我會受益,還有發問的版大也一樣。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

It's obvious that 龔玉英 got a better on this one, but I am just curious...

I thought we were not supposed to help out with homework, especially English writings. Has this been changed?

• 7 年前

我也是喔!!!

支持龔玉英的回答:)))

• 7 年前

To 龔玉英: A great one!!!!

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前

If I had 7 days left living in the world, I would try to do things that I haven’t done in my life so far. I would try to spend my money mainly on recreation. Since that I like to see many places, I would buy the ticket of an air plane that can travel around the world within 50 minutes. I like to experience different cultures, so I would just pay a short visit to every stop, and back to my country. I am also a big fan of sci-fi movies. Therefore, I would try to seek an organization that could turn me into half robot and half human, then I would be granted with the super power like super man. I could go everywhere and save people from baddies. I would use my super power to help people improve their lives. Being a cyborg, I knew how to do something beyond human limits; thus, people everywhere around the world would adore me as super hero. Haha, that sounds really crazy. It is just too good to be true. But that is what I would like to be if given the situation I was in. Seven days is short, and I would take everyday preciously to make my life enriched.

參考資料: 正在教大學生的我
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。