d d 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

幫我批改英文作文

THE THING I NEVER DO AGAIN

I am an ambitious girl.I like to guide people in the group.Knowing my camp would take

place to pick the next leader person up,I was very excited. I thought I was the most

suitable person to be.In the beginning, I talked to the senior classmate that I was

interested in being the leader.He told me he would notice and remember my name

to help me get this position.Not knowing the result,I thought I was the best select of

people.Finally,the senior classmate told me he wanted the leader is a male.I thought

a while and talked him it was ok,and I could be the second leader.In the end, I was

not the leader and second leader.Even though, the teacher changed the list of

people,I was still not the leader of the team .I was very upset and did not want to join

anything in the group.

Today,I was very regrettable.I should not be very angry and affect my thought.I like my

group,and I have the ability to making the camp better,but I fail to do.

Now,I know if I have passion to do one thing well.I will do it with my determination

and will not be infulenced by the unimportant thing.

我覺得英文作文根本無法不重複出現字吧 我不知道該怎麼辦才能確保英文作文不會有文法和拼字的錯誤??

因為在下的時間的很緊,所以之前的幫我辛苦批改的休斯里克

真的很抱歉 因為我記得好像超過時間交付投票會再扣點

我的點數....有點少所以就必須在時間內做出抉擇

而且如果又沒有在時間內回覆我又補充的問題

我可能就沒辦法給點數了

因為當時我不知道還有可以在意見回覆這招 SORRY啦

也請各位大大注意這點囉!

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Have you had the thing that you will never do again? Yes, I have.   自問自答開門見山 I will never be influenced by others for sure.   I was an ambitious girl who liked to guide others in a group. Know- ing the election of the next president in my club would take place, I was              可作'社長"用 (或是leader) excited. I thought I could be the best person for that. In the beginning,                 用best即可    that指"人"→社長 I talked to the senior classmate that I was interested in being the leader. Then he agreed to help me get that position. Not knowing the                            有點流水帳 我切掉了 ~people Later on, that senior classmate told me that the leader should       =後來 (可把on略去) be a male. I thought about it a while, and then chewed over that with him again. He said ok and would arrange for me to be a vice-president. In the            arrange for 人to V :安排某人做某事 end, however, I became neither the leader nor vice-president. Even         =not A or B            vice president=副社長 though, the teacher changed the list afterwards, I still couldn't get the    別亂塞逗點           =後來 position I had wanted. As a result, I was very upset over that, and decided not to do anything for my club anymore. In spite of my great 我稍微動了一下順序... ability, I failed to make the club I loved better.   To sum up, I am very regretful about that today I should not let my-           regrettable通常形容事物 self out of control. If I have passion to do things well. I will finish them     =失控                      不一定要用do with my determination, and will not be influenced by others on trifles.                    別拼錯字     可泛指芝麻小事

說明: (紅=修改 藍=說明 灰=完全不要)

1)

注意中式英文 成分太多了 很難理解 (汗

多謝意見01的抗議XD 求得大概翻譯

2)

自己要有邏輯,事先打稿反而會比較好

通常你要嘛就寫3段,要嘛就寫2段

基本的一定會有:主題句 (也就是開門見山)

像你的主題:我不會再被他人給影響了

主題通常有兩個重點:

a) 態度

b) 重點

像這篇的態度就是:我不會再次做那樣的事

重點:被影響

3)

建議多認識片語比較有幫助

狂背單字的下場就是:不知用法,不靈活

4)

單字+片語+句型

補充於意見

2013-02-02 00:37:12 補充:

單字&片語

1) president = 社長.董事長.總統

2) vice-president = 副社長.副總統

3) Later

= later on

= afterwards (後來)

≒ then .......................皆為副詞

4) chew over _______ 仔細討論

5) arrange for A to _____ 為...安排做某事

2013-02-02 00:37:24 補充:

6) in spite of +N

= despite + N...................儘管 (片語使用)

= although + 子句

7) to sum up

= to conclude

8) regret for/about

= have regret for/about

= be regretful for/about

9 finish

= wrap up (完成 不一定要用do)

10) trifle 芝麻小事

2013-02-02 00:37:42 補充:

句型

neither A nor B

= not A or B

= not A as well as B

= not A and B .......用and也是可 只不過批改因人而異

參考資料: 非轉業批改 僅供參考 感謝 (有其他問題 補充意見回答)
  • 7 年前

ㄜ....要大概翻譯一下嗎??

就是我的社團要選社長,可是學長本來答應我會記起我的名字順便幫我排入社長候選名單,但後來又說因為歷屆社長都是女生,所以他決定要把這一次的社長讓給男生,我想那就當副社長吧,但我最後是兩頭空,雖然之後老師有調整幹部名單,但因為我賭氣,就乾脆不管社團事務,到頭來我十分悔恨,所以這是我絕不會再做的事情。

希望這樣可以了解我寫的!

• Hsiang
    Lv 5
    7 年前

看不太懂.......

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。