Jie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

急!!!誰可以幫忙我翻譯這篇英文文章? 拜託

These situations illustrates what we might call "the expectation syndrome, " a condition in which events do not turn out as we feel they ought to. Children often do not meet their parents' career expectations of them Athletes do not always win what people expect them to win. Great literature doesn't always seem as good as it should According to psychiatrist Bobert Stevens, there is an actual scientific basis for the negativity of expextations; it is not merely a philosphical question, an unpleasant, frustrating irony of the human condition. That is the immense power of the mind. For example, there is a documented medical phenomenon called 'focal dystonia," which is an abnormal muscle function caused by extreme concentration. Somehow, when athletes are concentrating too hard, they "short circuit" certain brain functions and miss the basket, don't hit ball, or lose the race. In effect, they're letting their expectations control them. So there's a physiological counterpart to what the mind manifests.

In fact, the mind has immense power for both positive and things. Take my own experience of skiing for example. As a cautious high-intermediate skier, I stand at the top of a steep, icy slope, plotting my every move down the coun the course,fearing that I'll fall. Sure enough, I do fall. But if my expectations are miles aways, I ski well and don't fall. When we focus excessively on goals, our expectations tend to take over and our mind places us outside the the process. On the other hand, when we concentrate on the process instead of the goal, we're often much successful. In short, it is better to hope for things than to expect them.

1.What is the main idea of this article?

2. What is the difference between hoping for something to happen and expecting it to happen?Write an expository paragraph with illustration(s) of your personal life experience

3.Write a critique on the article you just read both in English and Chinese.

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

希望這對你有幫助!!↓(小的盡力了!!)

這些情況說明了什麼,我們不妨稱之為“預期綜合症”,這種情況在其中事件不會,因為我們覺得他們應該。兒童往往不能滿足他們的父母對他們的期望的職業運動員並不總是贏得他們贏得人們的期望。偉大的文學作品並不總是看起來一樣好,因為它應該根據心理醫生Bobert史蒂文斯,有一個實際的科學基礎的消極expextations,它不僅是一個的老子哲學問題,人的條件不愉快的,令人沮喪的具有諷刺意味的。這是心靈的巨大力量。例如,有成文的的醫學現象稱為“局限性肌張力障礙”,這是一種不正常的肌肉功能所造成的極端集中。不知何故,當運動員都集中太硬,他們“短路”,某些大腦功能和錯過的購物籃,不噸擊球,或失去了比賽。實際上,他們讓他們的期望控制他們,所以這是一個生理對口的思想體現。

其實,心中有正面和活動的巨大力量。就拿我自己的經驗,例如滑雪。作為一個謹慎的高中級滑雪者,我站在陡峭的冰坡上的頂部,繪製我的一舉一動下來,怕我會愛上個國家的過程。果然,我不下降。但是,如果我的期望英里跳投,我在滑雪的,不屬於。當我們過分關注目標,我們的期望往往接管,而我們的思想,把我們的過程之外。另一方面,當我們集中精力的過程,而不是目標,我們往往更成功的。總之,這是最好的東西,而不是期望他們希望。

1,什麼是這篇文章的主要思想嗎?

2。寫說明文段說明(S)的個人生活經驗希望的事情發生,並期待它發生之間的區別是什麼?

3.Write你剛才讀的文章都在英國和中國的批評。

• 這些情況說明了什麼,我們不妨稱之為“預期綜合症”,這種情況在其中事件不會,因為我們覺得他們應該。兒童往往不能滿足他們的父母對他們的期望的職業運動員並不總是贏得他們贏得人們的期望。偉大的文學作品並不總是看起來一樣好,因為它應該根據心理醫生Bobert史蒂文斯,有一個實際的科學基礎的消極expextations,它不僅是一個的老子哲學問題,人的條件不愉快的,令人沮喪的具有諷刺意味的。這是心靈的巨大力量。例如,有成文的的醫學現象稱為“局限性肌張力障礙”,這是一種不正常的肌肉功能所造成的極端集中。不知何故,當運動員都集中太硬,他們“短路”,某些大腦功能和錯過的購物籃,不噸擊球,或失去了比賽。實際上,他們讓他們的期望控制他們,所以這是一個生理對口的思想體現。

其實,心中有正面和活動的巨大力量。就拿我自己的經驗,例如滑雪。作為一個謹慎的高中級滑雪者,我站在陡峭的冰坡上的頂部,繪製我的一舉一動下來,怕我會愛上個國家的過程。果然,我不下降。但是,如果我的期望英里跳投,我在滑雪的,不屬於。當我們過分關注目標,我們的期望往往接管,而我們的思想,把我們的過程之外。另一方面,當我們集中精力的過程,而不是目標,我們往往更成功的。總之,這是最好的東西,而不是期望他們希望。

1,什麼是這篇文章的主要思想嗎?

2。寫說明文段說明(S)的個人生活經驗希望的事情發生,並期待它發生之間的區別是什麼?

3.Write你剛才讀的文章都在英國和中國的批評。

參考資料: GOOGLE翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。