Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

123 發問時間: 教育與參考其他:教育 · 8 年前

急翻英文新聞內容 20點

Beyoncé's path to motherhood was rocky, but now that she's mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy, the entertainer says her life has opened up.“I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more,” Bey tells Vogue in its March issue, which features her on the cover. These days, she says, baby Blue has become her "road dog. She's my homey, my best friend."And it sounds like they've had that bond since day one. The 31-year-old singer admits that she was fearful leading up to the delivery, but when that day finally came on January 7, 2012, she felt peaceful.

With her loved ones there with her, she was able to "really let go and really appreciate every contraction," during which she visualized Blue "pushing through a very heavy door."

"I had a very strong connection with my child," Beyoncé says. "I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn't think about my own pain. ... We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication."

Vogue warns that 2013 is going to be the Year of Beyoncé, which has already kicked into gear with last month's inauguration and the Super Bowl Halftime show on February 3. Her documentary, "Life Is But A Dream," will debut this weekend on HBO, and her upcoming world tour, "The Mrs. Carter Show," is set to kick off in the spring.

She's signed on for a headlining gig at this year's Essence Festival and has an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey on OWN this Saturday, not to mention the new album she's working on.

The forthcoming songs will reveal a more "sensual ... empowering" side of Beyoncé, one she says she's fully embraced after giving birth.

“Right now ... I really understand the power of my body,” she tells Vogue. “I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.”

翻譯

大意即行(用英文更好)

已更新項目:

用google我也會 = =

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

碧昂絲的路徑,以母親為岩石,但現在,她的媽媽1 - 年 - 老藍常春藤的藝人說,她的生活已經打開了。“我覺得像我有,已經停飛我這麼多的東西,”貝告訴時尚中其三月份,其特點她在封面上。這些天來,她說,嬰兒藍已經成為她的“路狗。她是我的家一樣,我最好的朋友。”這聽起來像他們已經從第一天開始,債券。今年31歲的歌手承認,她是可怕的交付,但2012年1月7日,當這一天終於來到了,她覺得和平。

隨著她的親人她,她是“真的放手,真的很感謝每收縮”,在此期間,她可視藍“推到一個非常厚重的大門。”

,“碧昂絲說:”我的孩子,我有一個非常強大的連接。 “我想像中的小嬰兒,做所有的工作,所以我不認為我自己的痛苦......我們說的,我知道這聽起來很瘋狂,但我覺得一個溝通。”

時尚警告說,2013年將是年度的碧昂絲,已經踢成齒輪上個月的就職典禮和超級碗半場秀2月3日。她的紀錄片,“人生不過是一個夢,”將首次亮相本週末在HBO,和她即將到來的世界巡迴演唱會,“卡特夫人顯示,”在春天開始。

她簽署了今年的精華音樂節的領銜演出,自己的這個週六即將到來的奧普拉·溫弗瑞的採訪,就更不用說了她新專輯的工作。

即將推出的歌曲將顯示一個“聲色...授權”的一面,她說,她完全接受分娩後的碧昂絲,一。

“現在...我真的了解我的身體,“她告訴時髦。 “我只是覺得我的身體,意味著完全不同的東西。我覺得很多更有信心。即使是較重的,較薄的,不管。我覺得更像女人。更有女人味,更性感。沒有羞恥。

參考資料: google
  • Beyoncé's path to motherhood was rocky, but now that she's mom to one-year-old Blue Ivy, the entertainer says her life has opened up.

碧昂絲成為母親的路途崎嶇不平,不過她現在是一歲大的艾薇布魯的媽。藝人說,她的生命已變得更加開闊。

“I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more,” Bey tells Vogue in its March issue, which features her on the cover.

「我感覺我有了一樣讓我變得更加堅固的東西,」碧昂斯在三月號的Vogue雜誌中這樣說。她在此刊登上封面。

These days, she says, baby Blue has become her "road dog. She's my homey, my best friend."

這幾天,她說,艾薇布魯已經成為了她的「麻吉。她是我的夥伴,我最要好的朋友。」

And it sounds like they've had that bond since day one.

而且看來她們在艾薇布魯出生第一天就建立了這樣的羈絆。

The 31-year-old singer admits that she was fearful leading up to the delivery, but when that day finally came on January 7, 2012, she felt peaceful.

三十一歲的歌手承認她因為分娩的日子即將到來感到相當害怕,不過在2012年1月7日,當這一天終於到來時,她卻有一種安祥平和的感覺。

With her loved ones there with her, she was able to "really let go and really appreciate every contraction," during which she visualized Blue "pushing through a very heavy door."

她所愛的人都陪著她,她做到了「真正的放手,真正的欣賞每一次的收縮,」同時她也想像艾薇布魯正在「推開一道非常厚重的門。」

"I had a very strong connection with my child," Beyoncé says.

「我和我的孩子有非常強的連結,」碧昂絲說。

"I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn't think about my own pain. ... We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication."

「我想像這個小嬰兒把所有的工作都做好,所以我才沒有想到我自己的疼痛。......我們當時在對話。我知道這聽起來很瘋狂,可是我感覺到了一種溝通。」

Vogue warns that 2013 is going to be the Year of Beyoncé, which has already kicked into gear with last month's inauguration and the Super Bowl Halftime show on February 3.

Vogue雜誌警告,從上個月的就職典禮和二月三日在超級盃的中場表演開始,2013年將會是「碧昂絲之年」。

Her documentary, "Life Is But A Dream," will debut this weekend on HBO, and her upcoming world tour, "The Mrs. Carter Show," is set to kick off in the spring.

她的紀錄片,「人生如夢」,會在這週末於HBO首次亮相,而她即將到來的世界巡迴之旅「卡特太太秀」,預定在春季出發。

2013-02-22 18:28:51 補充:

她已經在這個月的精華音樂節預定一場登上新聞頭條的表演,

2013-02-22 18:33:22 補充:

She's signed on for a headlining gig at this year's Essence Festival and has an upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey on OWN this Saturday, not to mention the new album she's working on.

她已經在這個月的預定一場登上新聞頭條的表演,這禮拜六在OWN電視台還有一場和歐普拉的訪談。她現在還在準備的新專輯就更不用說了。

2013-02-22 18:34:00 補充:

The forthcoming songs will reveal a more "sensual ... empowering" side of Beyoncé, one she says she's fully embraced after giving birth.

即將到來的歌曲會更加顯示出碧昂絲「感性......授予人權力」的一面,她在生產之後的完全擁抱的一面。

2013-02-22 18:34:21 補充:

“Right now ... I really understand the power of my body,” she tells Vogue.

「現在......我真正了解到自己身體的力量,」她告訴Vogue雜誌。

2013-02-22 18:34:40 補充:

“I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.”

「我只是感覺到我的身體意味著一種完全不同的東西。我對它感到更有自信。不管變得更胖、更瘦也一樣。我感覺更像一個女人。更有女人味,更感性。而且沒有恥辱。」

2013-02-22 18:36:23 補充:

系統一直說字數太多,我就把剩下來的放在這裡

有些地方可能怪怪的,不過希望有幫到忙!

2013-02-22 18:39:10 補充:

發現其中一段有錯,我改一下:

她已經在這個月的「精華音樂節」預定一場登上新聞頭條的表演

對了大意:

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。