promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
尚運 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

""急""英文自我介紹翻譯 可以幫我看一下哪裡有翻錯!!

英文自我介紹翻譯 可以幫我看一下哪裡有翻錯!! 我會很感激的謝謝

中文:

嗨!我叫做李尚運 我的主修是餐飲管理系 我就讀於台灣觀光學院 目前考過的證照有 丙級餐旅服務技術士、丙級中餐烹調技術士、丙級烘焙食品技士中華民國紅十字會急救員我之前是在夢東籬餐廳工作 職務為吧檯人員工作內容是 飲料調製 還有 外場的服務 結帳 目前已經服兵役 謝謝

我翻的英文:(重點是看英文有沒有翻錯)

My name is 尚運李 I’m from 台南 . I major in food and beverage management I’m study at Taiwan Hospitality & Tourism College I’m through Certification have First Aider Hotel and Restaurant Service Food Baking-Bread Chinese Cuisine Cookery I used to work as a Bar staff The job required Have Beverage production and Checkout I've already performed my military service Thank you.

我會很感激的謝謝

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Shang-Yun Lee, a native Tainanese.

I am a student of Taiwan Hospitality & Tourism College. My major is Food and Beverage Management. I have passed Certification exams of Restaurant Service Food, Baking-Bread, Chinese Cuisine Cookery and First Aider of ROC Red Cross.

I worked as a bartender in Dream East Fence(夢東籬)Restaurant. My responsibility was to mix drinks and attending customers.

I have performed my military service.

完全按照你的意思翻譯的 夢東籬如果有英文名 請改正確的登記名. 我只是按字面翻.

中文與英文的履歷表 用條列式的寫法 比較易讀 如 分為五大項

基本資料

教育背景

工作經驗

專長

工作期望

參考資料: many years of speaking and writing English,
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

My name is 尚運李. I’m from 台南 . I’m studying at Taiwan Hospitality & Tourism College majoring in food and beverage management . I owned Certification of丙級餐旅服務技術士、丙級中餐烹調技術士、丙級烘焙食品技士中華民國紅十字會急救員. I worked as a bar staff previously. The job required beverage blending, customer service and billing. I've already accomplished my military service. Thank you.

''丙級餐旅服務技術士、丙級中餐烹調技術士、丙級烘焙食品技士中華民國紅十字會急救員'的 正式翻譯請連絡主考單位和紅十字會以保正確.

• 7 年前

嗨!我叫做李尚運 我的主修是餐飲管理系 我就讀於台灣觀光學院 目前考過的證照有 丙級餐旅服務技術士、丙級中餐烹調技術士、丙級烘焙食品技士中華民國紅十字會急救員我之前是在夢東籬餐廳工作 職務為吧檯人員工作內容是 飲料調製 還有 外場的服務 結帳 目前已經服兵役 謝謝

My name is 李尚運(請查外交部) I’m from Tainan . I am studying at (看看你們的校名是什麼) and my major is Restaurant Management. I got some Certificates.

There are + 證照名 (證照後應該會有英文版的,還有注意: 你寫的會後一個證照和倒數第二證照中間要加"and" 如 我有 ab和c 英文是 There are a, b and c.)

I used to work as a Bar staff in Mon-Don-Li Restaurant. The job requires

producting beverage and taking the payment. I finished my military service.

Thank you.!!!

參考資料: 應英系的我 (自己翻的)
  • 7 年前

Hi! I of name called Li Shangyun, I of majored in is catering Management Department, I attended Yu Taiwan sightseeing College, currently exam had of card according to has c level meals brigade service technology s, and c level lunch cooking technology s, and c level baking food technical s China Republic of Red Cross first aid rapporteur, I zhiqian is in dream East Lei restaurant work, positions for's Taiwan personnel work content is: beverage modulation, also has outfield of service, and billing, currently has military service thank you

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。