Joyce 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

跪求英文翻譯><

1.Chile,that long and wide stretch of land that the poets blessed and dictators abused.

2.the three Marias, the Southern Cross,and the three Lilies, names of beloved and courageous women.

3.that not even the sky has the same constellations.

4.How does one recover the familiar? How does one name the unfamiliar? How can be another or live in a foreign language?

5.Since my earliest childhood in Chile I lived with the tempos and the melodies of a mulitiplicity of tongues.

6.my relatives laughed sang, and fought in a Babylon of languages.

7.Spanish was reserved for matters of extreme seriousness, for commercial transactions, or for illnesses, but everyone's mother tongue was always associated with the memory of spaces inhabited in the past: the shetel, the flowering and vast Vienna avenues, the minarets of Turkey, and the Ladino whispers of Toledo.

8.Her voice and body assumed the passion of one who was there in the city of Istanbul,gazing by turns toward the west and the east.

9.Destiny and the always anbiguous nature of history continued my family's enforced migration, and because of it I, too, became one who had to live and speak in translation.

10.The disappearances, torture, and clandestine deaths in my country in the early seventies drove us to the United States,that other America that looked with suspicion at those who did not speak English and expecially those who came from supposedly uncivilized regions of Latin America.

11.I had left a damgerous place that was my home, only to arrive in a dangerous place that was not

12.diasporic 的意思不就類似僑胞嗎??

要翻譯的句子有點多不大好意思,,,但真心跪求翻譯><

拜託了阿~~~~~~~~~~please~~~~~~~~~~~~

謝謝~~~~~~~~麻煩了~~~~~

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    8 年前
    最佳解答

1.Chile,that long and wide stretch of land that the poets blessed and dictators abused.

智利,那長而狹之地,那被詩人祝福著 被獨裁者凌虐著的土地。

2.the three Marias, the Southern Cross,and the three Lilies, names of beloved and courageous women.

三瑪利亞星、 南十字星、三百合星, 以被深愛並勇敢的女性命名的星座。

3.that not even the sky has the same constellations.

連天空擁有的星座也不盡相同

4.How does one recover the familiar? How does one name the unfamiliar? How can be another or live in a foreign language?

何以再回到熟悉呢?何以為陌生的一切命名呢?何以能成為一個說著外國語的另一人呢?

5.Since my earliest childhood in Chile I lived with the tempos and the melodies of a mulitiplicity of tongues.

因我的童年初期住在智利,我週圍環繞著多種方言的旋律與節奏。

6.my relatives laughed sang, and fought in a Babylon of languages.

我的親戚們 用巴比倫語笑著、唱著 並 打鬧著。

7.Spanish was reserved for matters of extreme seriousness, for commercial transactions, or for illnesses, but everyone's mother tongue was always associated with the memory of spaces inhabited in the past: the shetel(shtetl), the flowering and vast Vienna avenues, the minarets of Turkey, and the Ladino whispers of Toledo.

西班牙語被保留在極為嚴肅,商場交易或是生病等事上才說,但每人的母語與他過往的居住空間記憶習習相關:小城鎮,開滿花的維也納大道,土耳其尖塔建築以及拉丁人低聲說的托雷多語 。

8.Her voice and body assumed the passion of one who was there in the city of Istanbul,gazing by turns toward the west and the east.

她的聲音與肢體宛如置身在伊斯坦堡城裡 到處東張西望。

9.Destiny and the always anbiguous nature of history continued my family's enforced migration, and because of it I, too, became one who had to live and speak in translation.

命運和總是曖昧不清的歷史本質 使我的家族不斷的移居,因此,我也變成一位住在必需說著翻譯話的地方。

10.The disappearances, torture, and clandestine deaths in my country in the early seventies drove us to the United States,that other America that looked with suspicion at those who did not speak English and (especially) those who came from supposedly uncivilized regions of Latin America.

七零年代在我國家發生的失蹤,酷刑,死亡私刑促使我們移民到了美國。美國人帶著懷疑的眼神看待那些不會說英文,特別是從所謂不文明的拉丁美洲來的人。

11.I had left a damgerous place that was my home, only to arrive in a dangerous place that was not

我離開了我那危險的家園,只為了到一個我們以為不會危險,但其實不然的地方。

2013-03-24 06:00:01 補充:

字數打不下了 貼在這!

12.diasporic 的意思不就類似僑胞嗎??

disapora-- a dispersion of a people from their original homeland. (驅離祖國)

所以diasporic 是被驅離祖國的人, 與華僑自願移民到國外是不同的。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。