謝謝你的稱讚..我也很喜歡這款鞋子的顏色,穿在自己的腳上好開心

4 個解答

評分
  • YH
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

Hi I am from Taiwan, NOT China.

This pair of shoes, that is the Japanese Exclusives of Feb 2013 verified on websites, was bought by my Japanese friend for me.

Thanks for your compliment. I also like the color of the shoes and happy to wear on them.

2013-03-27 18:28:35 補充:

OR

Hello I am from Taiwan, NOT China.

This pair of shoes verified on websites to be the Japanese Exclusives of Feb 2013 was bought by my Japanese friend for me.

Thanks for your compliment. I also like the color of the shoes and happy to put them on.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

Hello, I am not from China, I come from Taiwan

Network to identify this pair of shoes is February 2013 Japan qualified, I called Japan friend to help me purchase

Thank you for the compliment ... I also like the colour of the shoes, wear on my feet a good fun

• 7 年前

圖片參考:http://imgcld.yimg.com/8/n/HA07102197/o/2013032720...

Hello, I am not from China. I am from Taiwan.

Websites identification and verification of this pair of shoes is Feb.2013 Japan Exclusives Version.

I called my Japanese friend help me buying them.

Thanking you for the compliment. I also like the color of the shoes, and putting them on myself makes me happy !!

• 匿名使用者
    7 年前

您好!這位大大!

大概是如下:

Hello, I am not from China, I come from TaiwanNetwork identification of this pair of shoes is February 2013 Japan qualified, I called Japan a friend help me buyThank you for the compliment ... I also like the color of the shoes, put yourself in the foot: good morning happy

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。