promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

ENGLISH閱讀測驗 跪求答案

題目

Are you window shopper or gift hunter?

Personally, I enjoy looking at souvenirs when traveling, home or abroad. If I find something I like and the price is not beyond my budget , I will definitely take it home with me . If the item appeals to me very much, but is too expensive, I will try to bargain before I buy it. Of course, if the souvenir is not to my taste, I will never buy it even though it`s very cheap. Likewise , if the product is irresistible , but I can`t afford to buy it , I`ll try to persuade myself to give up on it. so far I hane a big collection of souvenirs form over then countries. They always bring back to me those beautiful memories of my trips there.

How about you? Do you have a collection of souvenirs?

問題與答案請填 T 或 F

__The writer only enjoys windows shopping.

__The writer never takes a trip to a foreign country.

__The writer will bargain with the store keeper if the souvenir is good but too expensive.

__The writer loves hunting for inexpensive souvenirs even though they`re not to his taste.

__The writer has a collection of souvenirs from more than ten countries so far.

已更新項目:

如果可以 能短說 意思一下@@謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

_F_ The writer only enjoys windows shopping.

作者不是說 I will definitely take it home with me 嗎。

_F_ The writer never takes a trip to a foreign country.

作者不是說 I have a big collection of souvenirs over ten countries 嗎。

_T_ The writer will bargain with the store keeper if the souvenir is good but too expensive.

作者不是說 I will try to bargain 嗎。

_F_ The writer loves hunting for inexpensive souvenirs even though they`re not to his taste.

作者不是說 if the souvenir is not to my taste, I will never buy it 嗎。

_T_ The writer has a collection of souvenirs from more than ten countries so far.

作者不是說 I have a big collection of souvenirs over 10 countries 嗎.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

(1)T

(2)F

(3)T will bargain if too expensive.

(4)F

(5)T

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。