王力宏 依然愛你 英文

拜託各位英文超好的人

幫我翻譯 王力宏的『依然愛你』(翻成英文)

謝謝各位^^

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

    以下全部都是我自己翻譯ㄉ喔!!!! 完全沒有用任何翻譯程式:))

    免強翻譯成功!!!希望你漫意囉~

    一閃一閃亮晶晶 留下 歲月的痕跡

    Twinkle twinkle little star. leaves years imprint.

    我的世界的中心 依然還是你

    My world is still fill with you.

    一年一年又一年 飛逝僅在一轉眼

    each passing years.time goes in a flash

    唯一永遠不改變 是不停地改變

    only things don't change.still changes.

    我不像從前的自己 你也有點不像你

    I'm not alike of my old self. you also don't look like you

    但在我眼中你的笑 依然的美麗

    But your smile in my eyes still (look) very beautiful as usual.

    日子只能往前走 一個方向順時鐘

    days can only go pass and forward,in one direction.

    不知道還有多久 所以要讓你懂

    don't know how long it takes.so I want you to understand

    我依然愛你 就是 唯一的退路

    I still love you,this is just the only way of fallback position.

    我依然珍惜時時刻刻的幸福

    I still treasure every moment of happiness

    你每個呼吸 每個動作 每個表情

    your expression,your motion,even your breath

    到最後 一定會 依然愛你

    at last,I will still love you

    (依然愛你 依然愛你...)

    (still love you,still love you...)

    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。