3.現貨商品都在這邊,其他尺寸(顏色/全新)需要調貨,約3天到貨.

4.(客人詢問是否有別的尺寸或顏色)我幫您查詢一下,請稍等

5.(商品有庫存的情況下)我幫您到倉庫拿商品,請稍等

6.(客人詢問的事情在我能力所及之外)我請其他服務人員/主管協助您,請稍等

(關於結帳)

1.請幫我再次確認(衣服/褲子)尺寸是否拿對?

2,貼身物品/折扣商品無法做退換貨服務

3.(若客人刷卡)是否要用外幣支付?

4.(延續3.因為刷卡機可印出ex,美金xx元/台幣xxx元)我拿給客人看的時候要怎麼告訴他希望用他們國家的幣值或是台幣支付?

5.(延續3.4)(告知客人)刷不同幣值差別在於匯率的不同.

6.需要手提袋嗎?或是紙袋(無提把)?

7.(商品小的情況下)商品直接給您可以嗎?

8.這是您的簽單跟發票.

9.(若有活動時ex.滿千送百.客人消費8.900左右會詢問是否湊到門檻送禮券)

我們現在有滿xxxx送xxx的活動,需要湊到xxxx元嗎?

10.禮券無法現抵,但下一筆消費就可以使用.

11.禮券可使用在全館百貨公司/僅可在本商店使用.

我知道有點多..但真的很急需!!!

麻煩大家了!!

2 個解答

評分
  • Shuang
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

(Products)

1. (Clothes or pants) is size can suit for you? Need help you for bigger (smaller) do it?

2. (Customers confirmation style with size) that next to the cash counter to checkout. .

3 Spot commodity is here, other dimensions (color / brand new) need to transfer cargo, about three days to arrive.

4 (Customers ask whether there are any other size or color) I can help you find it, please wait

5. (Trade stock case) I can help you to take goods to the warehouse, please wait

6 (Customers ask things outside my ability) I ask other staff / supervisor to assist you, please wait

(Checkout)

1. Please help me again to confirm whether to take right size (clothes / pants) ?

2, Personal items / discount merchandise can not do Returns Service

3 (If the customers take credit card to check out) To use foreign currency to pay?

4 (Continuation 3. Because the credit card machine can print out the ex and U.S. $ xx $ / NT $ xxx) I showed my customers to see when you want to tell him how I hope to pay with their country's currency or NT?

5 (Continuation 3.4) (To inform customers) brush a different currency difference is that the exchange rate is different.

6. Need to bag ?, Or paper bag (No handle)?

7 (Small commodity) Goods directly to you ?

8. This is your signing sheet with the invoice.

9. (If any activities ex. Sent one hundred full one thousand customers consumer 8.900 will be asked about whether the gift voucher conspire threshold)

We now have full xxxx to send xxx activities need to conspire xxxx $?

10. Vouchers can not now balance, but under the sum of consumption can use.

11. Vouchers can be used in the whole department stores / can only be used in the store.

參考資料: me + google + revised
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。