DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION AND CITIZENSHIP
Dear Ms SHIH
Thank you for your email in relation to your electronic Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa application lodged via the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.
In the email previously sent on 25 March 2013 we asked you to provide additional documents, which as yet have not been received. To assist me in this assessment, this additional information is still required.
To enable this office to assess that you are a genuine visitor eligible for an electronic Working Holiday visa, it will be necessary for you to provide further information.
Please answer YES or NO to each declaration individually:
1. You have read and understand the information provided to you at the beginning of the application, and you are aware of the conditions that will apply to your visa and that you are required to abide by them.
2. You understand that the visa you are applying for does not permit you to be employed in Australia with one employer for more than 6 months.
3. You understand that the visa you are applying for does not permit you to undertake studies or training for more than 4 months.
4. You have sufficient funds for the initial period of your stay in Australia and for the fare to your intended overseas destination upon leaving Australia.
5. Any employment during your holiday in Australia will be short-term employment and the purpose of working is to supplement your holiday funds.
6. You are applying for a Working Holiday visa for the first time and have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa (on a passport of any country).
7. You have truthfully declared all relevant details required of you in your application.
8. If granted a visa, you will advise the Australian Government of any change in your circumstances.
9. You will respect Australian values during your stay in Australia and will obey the laws of Australia.
- GloriaLv 68 年前最佳解答
- 匿名使用者6 年前
- 匿名使用者6 年前