promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

英文自傳請替我翻譯謝謝了

英文自傳請替我翻譯謝謝了

餐旅這個產業在現在以及未來都一個值得長久投資的產業,服務業的抬頭不再像是過去,只有不會讀書的小孩才會去讀的一門科系,這一個產業販賣的不僅僅是勞力,而是有更多的專業在,自己必須要有更多的國際觀,專精的語言能力,才能提升自己的競爭力。我叫***,目前就讀南台科技大學餐旅系二年級,能用簡單的英語及日語與人溝通,並對餐旅業有熱情。

高職畢業後,曾在高雄市的高雄國賓飯店西餐廳擔任服務員,在這段時間中學習到了如何與上司的溝通,與客人的溝通,還有當發生突發的狀況時如何解決,工作內容為,領台帶位,宴會的場地布置,為客人解決問題......等,在這次的經驗中每當幫客人解決完問題時,客人給予我的認同,無論只是一個簡單的點頭微笑,又或是一句謝謝,都讓我更加有成就感,還有對自己的認同感,讓我對餐旅業更有想要繼續發展的動力。

我從小就對日文十分有興趣,所以高職的時期就有自己買日文的書好讓自己多一個國際的語言能力,並且有自己去找日文的補習班,加強自己的聽日文的速度還有說日文時的正確口音,以及有勇氣對別人說日文,上了大學後還是有持續的在增進能力。

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Hospitality industry now and in the future, a worthy long-term investment in the industry, the rise of the service sector is no longer like the past, only not school children will read of a department, an industry trade not only labor, but more professional in that he must have a more international perspective, a specialized language skills, in order to enhance their competitiveness. My name is ***, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Hospitality sophomore currently enrolled, using simple, English and Japanese to communicate with others, and the hospitality industry enthusiasm.

After graduating from high school, he served in the Ambassador Hotel Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung West restaurant waiter, learn how to communicate with their supervisors, to communicate with guests in this period of time, as well as how to solve the sudden situation, the work content took over Taiwan with bit banquet venue is arranged for the guests to solve the problem ... the recognition given to me in this experience whenever solved this problem, to help the guests, the guests, whether it is just a simple nod smile, or a thank you, let me more a sense of accomplishment, as well as their sense of identity, so I want to continue the development of the hospitality industry more power.

I grew up on the Japanese very interested in the Higher Vocational period there to buy their own books in Japanese so an international language skills and find their own Japanese cram strengthen their listening to Japanese speed there say the correct accent in Japanese, as well as the courage to tell someone Japanese university or in enhancing the ability.

參考資料: google
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

sorry喔我可能不是很清楚這個問題喔

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。