~感謝~

已更新項目:

文長須超過120字

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

An English Compo 120 for junior one on My Favorite fruit(mango):----

----My favourite fruit is called "mango".My teacher said that mango grows from mangrove.In ancient time those Filipino ate mango fruit and died in south china seas ;that's why it's called "Man-Go" which means to die.

----It's a summer fruit.but nowadays we can eat mango in Taiwan all seasons around because of world-wide transportations!

-----It is a tropical fruit with a thin skin and very sweet yellow flesh.A visit to our Tropical Fruit Market will see the pineapple, coconuts, bananas, papaya, starfruit, persimmons and the "Mango". Although all are yellow round fruits,we can see the mango easily because it is called The "King of Fruit"

----Let me tell you a secret by my mother.She cuts the mango's smooth yellow skin with a knife rotating around the middle; Then she twist and turns with hands along the ends at both ends and pull. Then the two sweet flesh plus the sweet seed can be savour and enjoy by the three of us

-----Let all the natural fruit that Taiwan earth produces are best;let's enjoy the fruits of our labours; and let the tropical fruit"mango" tastes sweeter .(170 words)

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

幫這種忙是在害妳!

功課要自己做!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。