Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

eva 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

請幫忙我翻譯英文信件,謝謝

這信很長~我只一知半解,請熱心的英文高手幫我翻譯一下.....非常感謝~

I am very happy that we are getting to know each other better.To be honest with you i was once married to a German woman,I loved and care for her but i lost her while giving birth to my Son 6 years ago that was when my joy was taken away from me,it really hurt me so much for years.

Well I really want you to know much more about me, I am a very fun, romantic, kind, loyal, caring, affectionate and bright man. A man that doesn’t care about what you have, but who you are. I am easy going and get along very well with people. I am easy to get to know and enjoy people very much. I love the intimacy between two people who care about one another and sharing such things as the rain, walks at night under a full moon in the country, sunsets and sunrises, roaring fires in the winter, drives along the coast or just cooking a great meal together. Life's simple pleasure. Unconditional Love and Respect - I am the type of person who gives my whole heart to my partner. I am thoughtful, considerate and affectionate. I like to be free to show my love and not have that stifled (of course, I behave in public! lol). I like to show my affection - hugs, kisses, cuddling. My partner will have no doubt that I love her. Loyalty - I am very loyal and trustworthy in my partnerships.

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

高兴,我们越来越知道对方better.To的跟你说实话,我曾经是一个德国女人结婚,我的喜爱和关心她,但我失去了她,而生下我的儿子,那是6年前,当我的快乐离我而去,真的伤害了我这么多多年。好吧,我真的很想你知道更多关于我的,我是一个非常有趣的,浪漫,善良,忠诚,体贴,深情和光明的人。一个人不关心你有什么,但你是谁。我很随和,与人相处得非常好。我很容易去了解和享受的人非常多。我喜欢两个人之间的亲密谁在乎彼此分享诸如雨,走在夜间满月下的国家,日落和日出,熊熊燃烧的火焰在冬季,带动沿岸或只是一个伟大的烹饪一起吃饭。生活中简单的乐趣。无条件的爱和尊重 - 我是谁类型的人给我的整个心脏,我的合作伙伴。我很周到,体贴和深情。我希望能自由地展现我的爱和没有那个窒(当然,我的行为在大众!笑)。我喜欢展示我的感情 - 拥抱,亲吻,拥抱。我的合作伙伴将有毫无疑问,我爱她。忠诚 - 我在我的合作伙伴关系非常忠诚守信。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。