Xiao Shan 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

求英文高手翻譯,勿GOOGLE翻譯

請幫我翻譯一篇英文朗讀稿

不要GOOGLE翻譯和其他翻譯軟體

謝謝!!!!!!

文章

日本是位於亞洲東部的一個島國,領土由北海道、本州、四國、九州四個大島和六千多個小島組成,根據日本民間傳說,日本建國於公元前660年2月11日,至今約有2673年,已經有很久的歷史了!我希望藉由這次的報告來了解日本的文化。

說到日本,就一定會提到漫畫,在日本,漫畫一般在漫畫雜誌上連載,毎期漫畫雜誌可包含多個漫畫系列,但毎個系列只刊登一個章節留待下期繼續,近年來,日本漫畫業向全球擴張,日本漫畫也越來越普及,許多外國出版商在取得授權後翻譯和發行外文版日本漫畫。

大家也一定吃過日本料理吧! 傳統的日本料理主食是米飯,然後再配上其他菜肴,例如:魚,肉,蔬菜,醬菜,以及湯,由於日本是海島型國家,因此日本人相當喜好海產品,雖然和其它國家比較起來日本不算是食肉民族,但是很少日本人會因此認為他們是吃素的。日本人現在也很常吃牛和雞肉,這兩種肉類也是日常料理中經常出現的食材。日本料理其中一項特色是生食,任何食物如:鮪魚、鮭魚、河豚、章魚、牛肉、雞、雞蛋都可以生食入菜。

我覺得日本是個很值得研究的國家,雖然平常我們接觸日本事物的機會很多,像是飲食`娛樂`生活,但是我覺得還是只能看到表面,這也是我嚮往日本的原因,因為總是會發現之前沒發現的東西。

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Japan is an island located in the eastern part of Asia. The territory consists of four main islands, which are Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu, and more than six thousand sub islands. According to Japanese folklore, the foundation of Japan was on February 11, 660 BC. It has been 2673 or so since the foundation, which is really a long history! Through this presentation, I hope to learn about Japanese culture.

Speaking of Japan, manga always come to mind. In Japan, manga is generally serialized on comic magazines. Every issue contains several comic series, but each issue only publish one chapter, the rest are left for the next issue to be continued. In recent years, the Japanese manga industry is expanding globally and is becoming increasingly popular. Many foreign publishers translate manga into different languages and publish them after given authorized.

All of you must have eaten Japanese food. The traditional Japanese food including rice, the staple food, and other dishes, such as: fish, meat, vegetables, pickles and soup. Being an country surrounded by ocean, Japanese likes to eat sea food. While comparing to other countries Japan is not a flesh-eating nation, but few Japanese would think they are vegetarian. Nowadays the Japanese eat beef and chicken quite often, which are two kinds of ingredients appear in daily culinary usually. One of the features of Japanese food is raw foodism, any kind of food, such as: tuna, salmon, puffer fish, octopus, beef, chicken, eggs can all be eaten without heating.

I think Japan is a country worth studying. Although we have lots of opportunities to contact Japan rather in the field of food, entertainment or living, I still think we can only understand this country superficially. That’s why I aspire to Japan, since I always discover something I previously have no idea of.

參考資料:
  • 7 年前

Japan is an island located in the eastern part of Asia. The territory consists of four main islands, which are Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu, and more than six thousand sub islands. According to Japanese folklore, the foundation of Japan was on February 11, 660 BC. It has been 2673 or so since the foundation, which is really a long history! Through this presentation, I hope to learn about Japanese culture.

Speaking of Japan, manga always come to mind. In Japan, manga is generally serialized on comic magazines. Every issue contains several comic series, but each issue only publish one chapter, the rest are left for the next issue to be continued. In recent years, the Japanese manga industry is expanding globally and is becoming increasingly popular. Many foreign publishers translate manga into different languages and publish them after given authorized.

All of you must have eaten Japanese food. The traditional Japanese food including rice, the staple food, and other dishes, such as: fish, meat, vegetables, pickles and soup. Being an country surrounded by ocean, Japanese likes to eat sea food. While comparing to other countries Japan is not a flesh-eating nation, but few Japanese would think they are vegetarian. Nowadays the Japanese eat beef and chicken quite often, which are two kinds of ingredients appear in daily culinary usually. One of the features of Japanese food is raw foodism, any kind of food, such as: tuna, salmon, puffer fish, octopus, beef, chicken, eggs can all be eaten without heating.

I think Japan is a country worth studying. Although we have lots of opportunities to contact Japan rather in the field of food, entertainment or living, I still think we can only understand this country superficially. That’s why I aspire to Japan, since I always discover something I previously have no idea of.

參考資料:
  • 7 年前

Japan is an island nation located in Eastern Asia, the territory from Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu Island, made up of four large islands and more than 6,000 multiple islets, according to Japan folklore, Japan nation-building on February 11, 660 BC, approximately 2,673 years since, it has been a long history of! I hope that through this report to learn about Japan's culture.Speaking of Japan, will refer to comics, Japan, comics in the comic magazine series, each issue of the comics magazine can contain multiple comic book series, each series just published a chapter is left to continue, in recent years, Japan comics industry to global expansion, Japan comics is also becoming increasingly popular, many foreign publishers in unauthorized translations and distribution of foreign-language editions after Japan comics.We all must eat Japan cuisine! Traditional Japan food staple is rice, and then enjoy the other dishes, such as fish, meat, vegetables, pickled vegetables, and soups, because Japan is an island country, quite like the Japanese seafood, though, and compared to other countries Japan is not a meat-eater national, but few Japanese people will think they are vegetarians. Japanese now eat beef and chicken, both of these meats are also appear frequently in daily cooking ingredients. Japan cuisine is just one of the features of raw food, any food such as tuna, salmon, Blowfish, Octopus, beef, chicken, eggs are raw food into the food.I think Japan is a country worthy of research, though our contacts with Japan the opportunities a lot of things, like eating, ' entertainment ', but I think we can only see the surface, which is what I long for Japan why, haven't found anything before because there will always be found.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。