Gino 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請求幫忙中翻英~~感激不盡

翻譯內容:

回顧自己高中三年生活,覺得收穫很多。學到了許多知識外也培養了自己各方面的能力,這些對今後的我都將產生重要的影響。台中一中是一間很自由的學校,因此我和其他人一樣積極的參與課外活動。加入口琴社對我影響最深,我學會了新的樂器、交到許多新的朋友。在高二時擔任口琴社的教學,教學的首要目標便是教導高一學弟,為了樹立學長的風範,我變得更積極完成課業以空出更多時間練口琴。我也從中學會觀察每個人的狀況並向社長、老師討論如何改善。除此之外,我體會到團隊合作的力量,參加一場口琴比賽事先必須準備很多,在各個幹部和社員的共同努力下,我們參加全國音樂比賽並拿到優勝。

這是我自己寫的,如有認為需要修改的地方可以自行修改

求神人中翻英

感恩!!!

已更新項目:

教學 這個職稱聽說從創社時就有了

主要是負責在社師不在時教學弟吹口琴

我不知可以換成啥耶...

2 個已更新項目:

不好意思....

可以再幫我翻幾句嗎..

中翻英:

當一群人為共同目標做出努力時,我領略出人與人間互動的重要,並學習掌握課業和課外活動的平衡點,尤其是這些寶貴的經驗,使我獲益匪淺。

感激!!

5 個解答

評分
  • Jason
    Lv 5
    7 年前
    最佳解答

Recalling the three years of my high school career, I feel I have learned a lot. I have acquired a lot more knowledge and developed many more aspects of my abilities. The process signifies great impact in my future. 台中一中 is a very liberal school, so I am, like many others, actively involved in extracurricular activities. Joining the harmonica club has had the most influence on me. I learned a new instrument and I met many new friends. I became responsible for teaching new members during my second year in high school. I also became better at time managing in order to schedule more time to practice playing the harmonica. Additionally, I have learned to observe and voice my opinions to teachers and my club president. After participating in harmonica competitions, I have begun to appreciate the power of teamwork. Under our collaborated efforts, we came to win the National Music Competition.

2013-04-07 23:05:21 補充:

Through working with a group of people towards a common goal, I realized the importance of human interactions. I have found the balance between school work and extracurricular activities. I have grown substantially since, especially through these remarkable experiences.

2013-04-21 12:31:34 補充:

候選編號 002

aspect -> aspects

activly -> actively

effected -> affected

I was a teaching in Harmonica club? (What?)

A teaching's first goal is to teach the students in tenth grade. (???)

interactions between person and person -> interaction between people.

• 7 年前

真的很謝謝你們的幫忙

實在不知道誰在是最佳答案

真不好意思捏@@"

• 7 年前

Recalls his high school for three years and learned a lot. Learned a lot about knowledge developing capability in itself, I will have an important impact on the future. Taichung is a school is free, so I and other people active in extra-curricular activities. Join the harmonica Club most deeply affected me, I learn a new musical instrument, making many new friends. Junior acted as harmonica teaching, teaching the primary objective is to teach first grade, in order to establish a mentor's style, I become more active to complete course work in order to free up more time to practice harmonica. From which I learn, teacher, President of each person's situation and to discuss how to improve. In addition, I fully appreciate the power of teamwork, participating in a harmonica contest must be prepared in advance a lot, in various concerted efforts by cadres and members, we participated in national music competitions and get better.

當一群人為共同目標做出努力時,我領略出人與人間互動的重要,並學習掌握課業和課外活動的平衡點,尤其是這些寶貴的經驗,使我獲益匪淺。

When a group of people for common goals to make efforts, I appreciate the importance of people interact with the world, and learn the balance schoolwork and extracurricular activities, especially these valuable experiences, make me profit.

• 7 年前

回顧自己高中三年生活,覺得收穫很多。

Reviewing my senior-high-school life, I feel that I've learn a lot.

學到了許多知識外也培養了自己各方面的能力,這些對今後的我都將產生重要的影響。

I've not only learned a lot of knowledge, but cultivated my abilities in many aspe-ct.These will all have a great influence on me in the future.

台中一中是一間很自由的學校,因此我和其他人一樣積極的參與課外活動。

Taichung First Senior High School is a school with free school spirit, so I took p-art in extra-curricular activities activly like others did.

加入口琴社對我影響最深,我學會了新的樂器、交到許多新的朋友。

Which effected me the most was joining the Harmonica Club.I learned a new m-usic instrument, and made many new friends.

在高二時擔任口琴社的教學,教學的首要目標便是教導高一學弟,為了樹立學長的風範,我變得更積極完成課業以空出更多時間練口琴。

When I was in eleventh grade, I was a teaching in Harmonica Club.A teaching's

first goal is to teach the students in tenth grade.In order to build a Senior style,Ibecame more active in finishing my schoolwork to have more time to practice h-armonica.

我也從中學會觀察每個人的狀況並向社長、老師討論如何改善。

I also learned how to observe everyone's condition, reported them to the preside-nt of our club and discussed with the teacher on how to improve.

除此之外,我體會到團隊合作的力量,參加一場口琴比賽事先必須準備很多,在各個幹部和社員的共同努力下,我們參加全國音樂比賽並拿到優勝。

Furthermore, I experienced the power of teamwork. Before participating in a har-monica contest,there were many things needed to be prepared. With the efforts that every cadre and club member put in it together, we took part in a national music contest and got the Winning.

是我自己翻的,請參考謝謝^^

2013-04-06 21:40:55 補充:

我覺得你在口琴社的職稱有點怪怪的..

有別種說法的話請稍微改一下喔

不然翻成英文也怪怪的就是了^^

2013-04-08 23:41:00 補充:

沒關係那就用教學這個職稱吧

2013-04-08 23:51:16 補充:

Through making efforts for a common goal with a group of people, I realized the importance of the interactions between person and person. I've also learned how to handle the balance between schoolwork and extracurricular activities.Especially through these valuable experiences, I've benefited a lot.

2013-04-08 23:52:45 補充:

sorry

extracurricular中間是不用連字號的喔

我在長篇的翻譯中不小心打錯了

參考資料: 自己, 自己, me, me
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 7 年前

Recalling his high school three years of life, I feel learned a lot. Learned a lot of knowledge, develop their own abilities in different aspects of the future, I will have an important impact.Taichung is a very liberal school, so I and other people actively involved in extra-curricular activities. The Join Kouqin She deepest impact on me, I learned a new instrument, make many new friends. Teaching Kouqin She served in the eleventh grade, the the teaching primary goal is to teach high school brother, in order to establish a seniors demeanor, I became more active to complete their assignments to empty more time practicing the harmonica. I also learn to observe each person's situation to the president, the teachers discuss how to improve. In addition, I appreciate the power of teamwork, to participate in a game of harmonica must be prepared in advance a lot, under the joint efforts of all cadres and members, we participate in the National Music Competition and get the winning.

參考資料: Google翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。