丹楓 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

可以幫我英譯以下面試自介嗎~

各位教授好,

我是來自桃園高中的XXX,

我很喜歡看商業周刊、看雜誌和電影,還有旅遊 

在學校的團體生活中,

我的個性很隨和,喜歡與他人相處,

同學們都覺得跟我相處起來很愉快

在社團中我參與過美妍、卡k和志工服務社,這些是很特別的經驗,在參與志工服務社時學到很多助人的精神、在美妍社學到很多關於美妝和流行的知識,而卡k社對我來說是一個特別的經驗,在舞會表演中我學會了如何表達自己,並且和人溝通,在團隊活動中變得更加開朗和圓融

我對數學方面有很強的興趣,希望能夠順利進入輔仁大學統計資訊學系鑽研更深的學問

這樣念起來會不會超過一分鐘?

或是用字不太妥當之類的?

麻煩各位替我翻成通順的英文囉,謝謝︿︿

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Oral presentation one minute:-

Dear Professors:-

I am xxx from Taoyuan Senior High School.

I love reading Business Weekly ,magazine and movies, and tourism magazines. Speaking of groups in school life, my personality is easy-going, likes to get along well with others.

Kids think that they've got a good time with me.

In community I have participated had been the beauty society, cardK and the volunteer workers service, which were special experience for me. In participation in voluntary workers services, I learnt the spirits of helping people. In beauty society I learnt the many beauty make-up technic and popular knowledge. The cardK social events offered me a special experience.

In dance performance I learnt how to express myself and how to communicate with people. The team activities has offered me to become more cheerful and an all-round personality.

Since I've a strong interest in Mathematics, I want to be able to enter successfully the Fu Jen University,Department of Statistics so as to delve deeper into serious learning.

Thanks for your kind attention.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前

我都是在這網站訂雜誌的http://suo.im/5d60j

• 7 年前

Good professors, I'm XXX from Taoyuan senior high school, I love business weeklies, magazines and movies, there are tourism, groups in school life, my personality is very easy-going and likes to get along with others, students are happy to get along with me.

In community in the I participation had beauty Yeon-, and card k and Chi workers service, these is is special of experience, in participation Chi workers service Shi learn to many help people of spirit, and in beauty Yeon-social learn to many on beauty makeup and popular of knowledge, and card k social on I for is a special of experience, in dance performances in the I learned has how expression themselves, and and people communication, in team activities in the became more cheerful and round thaw, I on mathematics aspects has is strong of interest, hope to smooth into auxiliary yan University statistics information learn of studied deeper of learning.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。