Thanks for your response, Firs

Thanks for your response, First thing First i want to let you know that trust is business so its will be cool if we trust each other in starting of this business.

Once again my Name is Mr. Mark Beckley, I'm right now in CANADA for a purpose I really need this particular item for my Daughter schooling in (West Africa Nigeria) as an international Student as a birthday gift. and is birthday is coming up as soon as possible..

I'm ready to offer you the sum of NT$ 2,500.00 for this item including (+) the shipping cost through (EMS SPEED POST OFFICE or Registered Post office Air Mail) to my Daughter address below.

Full Name:- Jones Beckley

Address:-40 Ekotedo Road

City:-Ibadan

State:-Oyo State

Zip Code:-23402

I will be paying through Bank to Bank Transfer to your account,and my bank manager inform me that the Transfer will only take 24 to 72 hours to your country, If you wish to sell this item for me kindly get back to me with your bank details as listed below.

Full Name

Bank Name

Account Number

Country

Item Name

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards.

Mr. Mark Beckley.

很急

翻譯一下

拜託

感恩

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

大意如下

這個Mark Beckley在加拿大 希望你能寄送某樣物品給他在奈及利亞的女兒作為生日禮物 地址是 用郵局的EMS寄送

Full Name:- Jones Beckley

Address:-40 Ekotedo Road

City:-Ibadan

State:-Oyo State

Zip Code:-23402

他會用銀行匯款給你NT 2500 外加運費

銀行經理說匯款需要1~3天時間

如果你想做這筆生意 請將你的銀行資料 提供他 (英文)

名字

銀行名稱

帳號

國別

物品名稱

看起來他是看上你的某樣東西想要送他女兒

提醒你要小心 非洲有許許多多詐騙的方式

這封信對我而言 像是詐騙的信件 尤其你還要給他銀行帳號

(先匯款給你 很有可能會多匯 後要你改匯到另一個帳號

不知不覺你就成了洗錢的幫兇)

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

This might be a scam, you shall be more careful with this kind of request !!! The likely situation is your money will be wired OUT completely !!!

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。