Akk 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

急!!求助-動機信英文翻譯與語句通順修改

本人英文甚差但請勿使用google整串貼上的翻譯,需要英文(寫作)高手糾正與批改,感激不盡。總共有三篇 1.動機信 2.學習動機 3.職業規劃 (皆請幫忙翻譯中文部分並通順全文)

若有書寫過此類型的高手也可加些建議在其中,非常感激您!!!!

(動機信於前一個發問裡可搜尋喔)

2.學習計畫

At the beginning, I will focus on improving my listening, speaking, reading and writing, which are 4 basic skills in French, just like in any foreign language.

Also, I can learn not only basic grammar but also the fine arts, literature, cinema, history, philosophy, and French society with a large selection of classes. That will help me to learn what I need to know while communicating with others.

Furthermore, I will collect all the relevant information about the flute class in France. I really hope that I will be admitted into Ecole Nomale de Musique de Paris in order that I can study in the Music Education and may 創造一套屬於自己的音樂教育方式.

3.職業規畫

My dream is to be an outstanding flautist who can對於台灣長笛教育有所貢獻. For me, it is not just a job, but a kind of art(使命). To make my dream come true, I have to acquire much more knowledge and practice all skills that I have learned. After going back to Taiwan, I will try to create a set of flute teaching system. 我相信在長笛之都-法國 所學到的音樂知識與技巧,將有助於台灣長笛教育的發展。

2 個解答

評分
  • YHL
    Lv 5
    8 年前
    最佳解答

2.學習計畫

At the beginning, I will focus on improving my listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for French, just like in any other foreign language.

Also, I can learn not only basic French grammar but also the fine arts, literature, cinema, history, philosophy, and French society with a large selection of classes.

That will help me to learn what I need to know while communicating with others. (這句有點不懂你想表達的意思...是表示 學了這些東西之後可以幫助我跟其他人溝通?)

Furthermore, I will collect all the relevant information about the flute class in France. I really hope that I will be accepted by Ecole Nomale de Musique de Paris therefore I can study more about Music Education and might be able to create my own way of teaching music.

3.職業規畫

My dream is to become an outstanding flutist who can contribute to Taiwan's flute education . This is not just a job for me but a kind of art(使命mission ). In order to make my dream come true, I have to acquire much more knowledge and practice all of the skills (about music education/flute) that I have learned. After I finished my education in France and return to Taiwan, I will try to create a set of flute teaching system. I believe that the music knowledge and skills i learn in France -- the country/city of flute -- will be able to help the development of Taiwan's flute education.

France -- the country/city of fluet --

法國是個國家,所以應該不是用 "長笛之都"

要不就是 某城市 -- city of fluet --

或 France -- the country of fluet --

2013-04-11 10:44:05 補充:

嗚...我不知道為什麼我在打的時候明明把換掉的地方改顏色了...

出來卻是全黑的....TT

參考資料: 自己
  • 8 年前

非常感謝你~~~~~~~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。