Ggggggg 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英 文 問 題 求解

幫我看一下文法還是有哪一些地方有誤

I got up this morning at 9:20a.m, then l had toast and milk for breakfast. After that,

I went upstairs to listen to Studio Classroom.

Today’s topic was about a non-profit organization and it was called Taiwan Sunshine. I felt the organization has a big contribution to society. Because some family had son or daughter with special illness, they might have negative opinion. However, the organization existed for the purpose of improving life of these families.

They make these families that had children with special illness become more optimistic. After I heard(聽完了是這樣打嗎), l took a nap for a while.

In the evening, l went to restaurant with my friend but l found my motorcycle

out of gas(沒油是這樣說嗎)before l went out of the door.

1 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

I got up this morning at 9:20a.m->I got up at 9:20 this morning,

Studio Classroom->加個the會比較好~

a non-profit organization and it was called Taiwan Sunshine->a non-profit organization called Taiwan Sunshine特別說it was called Taiwan Sunshine有"它曾經叫作XXX,現在不是了~"的意思

Because some family had son or daughter with special illness, they might have negative opinion. -> 我建議寫成There were some families which had children with specific illness(特定的疾病, special illness是特別的病), they may have a negative mind with their lives(他們對生活有負面的想法, opinion是意見)

However, the organization existed for the purpose of improving lives of these families. ->However去掉吧, 它有"可是"的意思, life的複數是lives

They make these families...->they help幫助, make有把他們搞成怎樣的比較強硬的意思

After I heard->你也覺得有點怪吧~那改成After the program如何?

In the evening, l went to restaurant with my friend but l found my motorcycle

out of gas before l went out of the door.->

In the evening, l was supposed to go to restaurant with my friend.

(我應該是要去餐廳的)

But l found my motorcycle out of gas before I went out.->"我出去前"就好, 你提到DOOR的話有在家門裡面就留意到外面的機車沒油了的感覺

參考資料: 自己~
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。