Pamela 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請高手幫忙看一下這篇短文, 謝謝!!.

是回答一個問題, 就是希望通過參加這個program學到什麼, 還有學完之後能幫助同事什麼? 請高手幫忙改一下文法和幫我改得水準高一點點, 謝謝!!^^

It is my first year as a teacher, and I found out that the traditional ways of teaching are not effective in my classes. Since one time I had the pleasure to attend one of my colleague’s class observation, and I learned a lot. He taught Grammar in a creative and interesting way, so all students are all very active in class. I hope I can teach students in an effective way with innovative teaching methodologies. I tried making some changes in my teaching such like making PPT with funny pictures to explain the vocabulary and text book, and I also tried some teaching methods like playing games with students. However, I found out that I still can’t draw all the students’ attention and I felt frustrated. I heard the program from my colleague. What the program can provide is just what I want; I want to learn how to organize activities to motivate students in learning. I wish to let them learn from games or activities and increase their interest and confidence in learning and. My students consider the text book as the boring material, so I want to teach them the text book material in interesting way. Moreover, the program can improve my English language skill and that will definitely benefit my teaching. I have partner in school and we always discuss the lesson plans together. If i have the chance to join the program, i will share what i learn with other teachers in my school to make our teaching better.

1 個解答

評分
  • Jason
    Lv 5
    7 年前
    最佳解答

It was my first year as a teacher when I found out that traditional teaching methods are ineffective in my classes. I learned a lot during the one time I visited my colleague's class. He taught Grammar in a creative and interesting way in that his students all responded actively in class. I was thereby inspired to teach with innovative methodologies. For instance, I tried making PPT with funny pictures to explain certain texts and vocabularies, and I also tried playing games with students to spark their interests. However, I still haven't been successful at drawing everyone's attention. My colleague has referred me to the program. The program provides what I need: how to organize activities to motivate students in learning. I wish for an environment in which students learn from games or activities all with enthusiasm. My students consider text books as boring materials, so I'd like to teach them in a more interesting way. The program also provides an opportunity for me to improve my English, which will in turn be beneficial to my teaching. I have a partner in school and we always discuss lesson plans together. If I were selected to become part of the program, I would definitely share what I learn with other teachers at my school.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。