carry 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

履歷的英文自傳 麻煩各位高手可以協助提供寶貴意見嗎?

履歷的英文自傳 麻煩各位高手可以協助提供寶貴意見嗎?

有沒有什麼地方不通順呢?? 謝謝哦!

My name is Sandy. I come from a simple family which has three people. I am the youngest child in the family. My mother is a baby sitter in America and my father died few years ago. My sister works for Media Company. When I was child my parents busy for their job. My sister and I looked after each other therefore I developed an independent personality. I graduated from Tamkang University and my major was in Banking and Finance. Although I worked during the day and studied at the school in the evening, I still got a good performance from school and job. Because I want to constantly make a break-through myself.

I have experienced in accounting over 5 years. The main duty is accounting transaction, including AP, AR, Cost, Finance statement, Cashier, management about account in China Branch. In one of the firm, another assignment is foreign trade, so I also get trading knowledge.

In my career I realized an important thing that I expect to get fulfillment from my job. However if I want to get more I supposed to develop difference ability. I deeply believe, with my evaluation of the job offered by your esteemed company, I can bring my talent into full action and make it to be a win-win situation.

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

首先祝您面試成功!!

幫您稍微改了一下 您順順看 Wish you all the best in your future career and life.

##

My name is Sandy. I come from a simple family of three. I am the youngest child in the family. My mother is a baby-sitter in America and my father passed away few years ago. My sister works for a Media Company. When I was a child, both my parents are busy for their job. My sister and I looked after each other therefore I developed an independent personality. I graduated from Tamkang University and my major was in Banking and Finance. Although I worked during the day and studied at the school in the evening, I still maintained a good performance from both school and job. Because I want to constantly make a break-through to myself. I have over five years of experienced in accounting. The main duty is accounting transaction, in which including AP, AR, Cost, Finance statement, Cashier, and management about account in China’s Branch, in one of the firms. Another assignment is foreign trade, so I also get trading knowledge. In my career I realized an important thing that I expect to get fulfillment from my job. However if I want to get more I supposed to develop difference ability. I deeply believe, with my evaluation of the job offered by your esteemed company, I can bring my talent into full action and make it to be a win-win situation.

參考資料: ~self~
  • 8 年前

family of three

父母那一句請分兩句,因為詞態不同

when I was "a" child, (注意逗號) my parents works hard to support the family.

其他就留給回答者吧,加油

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。