prisoner26535 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

Description of a new concept?

How does Taiwanese (or Chinese, if you will, as human language) facilitate the creation, by very smart inventors in Taiwan of course, and the importation of a new concept from other foreign languages?

1. What is (are) the mechanism that ordinary people or private parties use to do this?

2. What is (are) the procedure that the officials (of the political system) use to do this?

已更新項目:

I don't think TOMIN88 understood my question so I will give an example here.

In French, there is a "concept" called Deja Vu that will probably take a few paragraphs to explain in TW.

2 個已更新項目:

However, if you want to make this concept very popular in TW, a short TW word/term/phrase may be called for.

1. what if you are a private party first observing such need

2. what if you are a political leader first seeing such need

3 個已更新項目:

What is (are) the process for you to create new word/term/phrase in TW?

what is the process to be accepted as legit part of the language?

4 個已更新項目:

Dude, my question, again, is not asking for examples but how does create new word/term/phrase and the process to make it accepted... Giving example is fine but only as part of the deliberation please.

7 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

----The description of a new concept(in Taiwan)------

(1)Private parties can apply general notion+5 senses ,thought of an idea,a plan and creat successfully with financial reward.

In political system they can apply a class of objects,a group of minds,civil servants etc. to have an invention against China.

(2)Private parties can create great literature,drama,poetry,languages(including Chinese languages) in thought or imagination to create something new fluently,since Chinese is their Fluently Languages.....Political systems can create a rank to citizens, civilians,aborigines by law and orders.Also create an army to fight against China across the straits to produce out of nothing,since this is political system.

Thanks

• 蕙安
    Lv 5
    7 年前

以「機車」為例:

機車原本只是從腳踏車進階的代步工具,在臺灣非常盛行。

「機車」用來罵人,是從臺語一個以女性私處來罵人的不雅詞語轉變而來的,它的第一個音是「機」,後來年輕人為了避免太粗俗或是為了好玩,而在「機」後面接了另外一個字「車」,變成用「機車」來取代,甚至只說「機...」就打住,對方就已可以理解。

通常會被罵「機車」的人,言行上比較不考慮別人的立場和感受。

但情節不一定很嚴重,有時候視交情可以拿來開開玩笑。

舉例:

A: 哈哈哈,C球賽打輸了耶,我們一起去笑他。

B: A你那麼機車不怕被騎走喔?

D: 領薪水齁?請客請客!

E: 喂,你很機耶,你又不是不知道我快窮死了。

• 7 年前

First I would like to know how the phrase "機車" came about?

• 7 年前

To help p26535, I guess a translation of her sentences would be like:

What is (are) the process for you to create new word/term/phrase in TW?

新的中文字/詞是如何被發明的?它的發展過程為何?

what is the process to be accepted as legit part of the language?

社會又是如何接受新的字/詞為語言的一部分?

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 7 年前

Too bad, my dissertation is not related to that, otherwise, I would like to contribute a little to yours.

• 7 年前

Yes, once the priest answered my question, I will have my 3rd PhD degree within reach. Or are they too tough to even the priest?

2013-05-01 06:57:05 補充:

Anyway - my actual PhD dissertation title is "the death of a language, and a culture"

2013-05-01 08:09:07 補充:

But melon soup has been a great helper!

2013-05-02 11:08:19 補充:

Thanks for the big help from big Paul

2013-05-04 00:24:23 補充:

What does it mean anyway?

• 7 年前

Are those questions or thesis titles?

2013-05-02 21:19:15 補充:

I can't answer questions that require thinking...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。