Nebune 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

誰能幫我翻譯這段英文文章~TKS!!!

我的家庭成員有五人,父母以及兩個姐姐。

我父母都是導遊和領隊,當我小時候他們就往國外跑,所以大多由我兩個姊姊來管教我,由於我父母都是導遊和領隊,所以他們對我們的教育很嚴格,他們讓我們知道眼光不能只在台灣,要有國際化,英文是世界共通語言,多學習一個語言對自己將來會有很大的幫助,不僅如此,他們時常帶些國外文化上的有趣的事來跟我們分享或一些奇特的事物,而為了瞭解這些事情,也對語言產生極大興趣,這也是為什麼日後我會來讀應英系的原因。

受到我父母的影響,我喜歡到處去旅行以及踏青,時常利用假日去公園慢跑或是去其他地方旅行。我也喜歡繪畫,我喜歡大自然,時常在公園慢跑或旅行時得到靈感,對於大自然的顏色深感興趣。

由於工作所以從小父母不常待在家,所以我的個性比較獨立,不喜歡給人操心,不過我會主動關心別人,在朋友難過時我總是很誠懇地給他們意見,而我喜歡挑戰自己,越是困難的事越是能激發我鬥志,達到目標後,這樣會帶給我很大的成就感,所以常常把自己稿的很累,我也喜歡團隊合作,我不喜歡當頭,所以在團隊合作時我總是給建議的人。

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

---A Translation of an English Essay from C/E. What's C/E ?----

-----There are five members in my family with parents,and two sieters.

-----My parents are tourist guides and team leaders. When they are running their business abroad,my two sisters are responsible to instruct and discipline me strictly. Then they let us learn and know that our vision cannot lie in Taiwan but be international. English is the universal language which will help form our future prospects. They often bring home some exotic and wonderful culture to share with us. Having aroused a high interest in languages, it is why I read the Dept. of English Studies in Taiwan University!

-----Under the influence of my parents, I love to travel and have an outgoing attitude. In holidays I like travelling and jogging in Parks or going other places. Inspired by jogging in parks or travels, I like painting and the natural environment as my spare-time hobby which are full of recreational colors and amateur interests !

------Due to their work, my parents do not often stay at home, so my personality is comparatively independent and don't let people try to worry about me; but will actively care for them instead. When friends are sad, I always comfort them with my sincere viewpoints. I like to challenge myself on more difficult things with my more fighting and struggling attitude. When I had reached my target, I had a sense of achievement which often put myself very tired instead. I also like teamwork cooperation, not as the leading figure, but as idea-inspiring figure.

Thanks.

• 8 年前

There are five members of my family, parents, and two sisters.I parents are is Guide and leader, dang I when they on to abroad run, so most by I two a sister to discipline I, due to I parents are is Guide and leader, so they on we of education is strictly, they let we know vision cannot only in Taiwan, to has internationalization, English is world common language, more learning a language on themselves future will has is large of help, not only so, they often with some abroad culture Shang of interesting of thing to with we share or some strange of things, and to understanding these things, Also had a great interest in language, which is why in the future, I will read the British cause.

Under the influence of my parents, I love to travel and have an outing around always holiday trip to the Park to jog or go to other places. I like painting, I like nature, often inspired by jogging in the park or while you travel, for the great interest in the color of nature.

Due to work so grew up parents not often stay home, so I of personality comparison independent, not like to people worry about, but I will Active care others, in friends sad Shi I always is sincere to to they views, and I like challenge themselves, more difficulties of thing more can fired I fight, reached target Hou, such will with to I is large of achievements sense, so often put themselves version of is tired, I also like team cooperation, I not like pledge, so in team cooperation Shi I always to recommends of people.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。