liu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

想了解這些英文句子的中文意思

Rigid adherence to the unwritten “rules of programming” is usually a luxury that

very few developers can afford.

All too often, I encounter programmers who cannot or refuse to do the work because the answer is not in the list of commonly accepted best practices.

Business requirements are rarely constrained by the technical consequences of implementing them; no one is going to say, “maybe we shouldn’t include that in the spec, because the programmer will have to do something that has a bad code smell to it.”

I am not advocating writing garbage code. I am saying there will be times you will write code that you would not show someone else as an example of how things should be done. It’s not bad code if there’s only way to write it — just make sure you have exhausted your other possibilities.

1 個解答

評分
  • 蕙安
    Lv 5
    7 年前
    最佳解答

Rigid adherence to the unwritten “rules of programming” is usually a luxury that very few developers can afford.

嚴格堅守不成文的「編程(撰寫程式)規則」通常是奢侈到很少有開發者能夠承受。

All too often, I encounter programmers who cannot or refuse to do the work because the answer is not in the list of commonly accepted best practices.

大多時候我所遇到無法或拒絕執行這項工作的程式設計師,是因為答案沒有列在被普遍接受的最佳常規上。

Business requirements are rarely constrained by the technical consequences of implementing them; no one is going to say, “maybe we shouldn't include that in the spec, because the programmer will have to do something that has a bad code smell to it.”

業務需求很少受制於實施它們之後的技術性結果,沒有人會說,「也許我們不應該把那個包括在規格裡面,因為程式設計師就因此必須要做出一些有壞味道(臭臭)程式碼(用來形容程式碼中邏輯上沒問題,但感覺起來怪怪的地方。)的東西。」

I am not advocating writing garbage code. I am saying there will be times you will write code that you would not show someone else as an example of how things should be done. It’s not bad code if there’s only way to write it — just make sure you have exhausted your other possibilities.

我不主張寫無用的垃圾程式碼。我這樣說是因為你總會有一些時候你會寫出一些你不會把它當成一個敘述事情怎麼完成的範例好讓人家看的程式碼。如果只有這個辦法把它寫出來,那就不是壞的程式碼-只要你確保你已經把其他的可能性都用盡了。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。