Clarity 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

幾句中翻英,希望高手近來幫忙

1,他從小就對自己平胸感到自卑。

2,在這個日漸繁忙的工業社會裡,人與人的距離顯得疏遠而冷漠,相較於傳統的農業社會,人際關係往往變得不再那麼受到重視。

3,現在的生活往往過分強調競爭,以至於很多重要的特質,例如真誠,互信等,很容易被人忽略。

4,透過臉書,我可以暢所欲言的說出自己的心情,分享最近的生活,還可以和朋友一起討論最近的流行趨勢,原本內向害羞的我,變得比較開朗,現實生活不敢講的,在網路上,都可以落落大方的闡述想法,網路上使溝通變得相當簡單。

5,對現代人來說,用網路往來反而變成一種常態,畢竟網路有一種易達性,可以使人隨時接收他人的資訊和心情,也可以隨時更新自己的狀態。

6,我們來到了一個美麗如畫的小村莊,在村莊的外頭有一些古老的石柱像,而在村莊外頭,有一條通過薰衣草田的小徑,那裡有一戶農家,聚集了一群孩子在草地上玩耍。

7,當心儀已久的女孩牽住我的手時,我緊張到語無倫次。

3 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

幾句中翻英,希望高手近來幫忙

1,他從小就對自己平胸感到自卑。

2,在這個日漸繁忙的工業社會裡,人與人的距離顯得疏遠而冷漠,相較於傳統的農業社會,人際關係往往變得不再那麼受到重視。

3,現在的生活往往過分強調競爭,以至於很多重要的特質,例如真誠,互信等,很容易被人忽略。

4,透過臉書,我可以暢所欲言的說出自己的心情,分享最近的生活,還可以和朋友一起討論最近的流行趨勢,原本內向害羞的我,變得比較開朗,現實生活不敢講的,在網路上,都可以落落大方的闡述想法,網路上使溝通變得相當簡單。

5,對現代人來說,用網路往來反而變成一種常態,畢竟網路有一種易達性,可以使人隨時接收他人的資訊和心情,也可以隨時更新自己的狀態。

6,我們來到了一個美麗如畫的小村莊,在村莊的外頭有一些古老的石柱像,而在村莊外頭,有一條通過薰衣草田的小徑,那裡有一戶農家,聚集了一群孩子在草地上玩耍。

7,當心儀已久的女孩牽住我的手時,我緊張到語無倫次。

1, he grew up on his flat chest feel inferior.

2, in this increasingly busy industrial society, the distance between people seem distant and cold, compared to the traditional agricultural society, relationships tend to become less attention.

3, and now life is often too much emphasis on competition, so many important qualities, such as faith, trust, etc., can easily be overlooked.

4, through face book, I can speak freely to express their feelings and share recent life, but also with friends and discuss recent trends, I originally shy, become more cheerful, afraid to talk about real life, on the Internet, can be graceful exposition of ideas, the Internet makes communication much simpler.

5 people today, with the Internet exchanges have become the norm, after all, there is a network of accessible, you can make ready to receive information, and feelings of others, you can always update their status.

6, we came to a picturesque small village, outside the village like some ancient stone, while outside the village, there is a trail through the lavender fields, where there is a farm, gathered a group of children on the grass play.

7, when the long-standing favorite girl hold my hand when I'm nervous to incoherent.

• 8 年前

1, flat-chested feel inferior to himself since his childhood.2, in this increasingly busy industrial society, distance seem distant and aloof, person to person, in contrast to the traditional agricultural societies, relationships tend to become less attention.3, life tends to overemphasize competitive right now that many important features, such as good faith, mutual trust, it is easy to be ignored.4, via Facebook, I can speak freely to speak their feelings, share recent life, with friends can also discuss recent trends, introverted I, become more cheerful, didn't dare say real life, on the Web, is easygoing and elaborated ideas, network communication has become quite simple.5, to modern people, the network links instead become the norm, after all, the network has an easy to reach, men may be ready to receive the information and feelings of others, or you can update your own status.6, we came to a small, picturesque village, outside of the village there are some ancient stone pillars, while in the village outside, there is a footpath through the lavender fields, there was a peasant, brings together a group of children play in the grass.7, when the choice has been for a long time when you take my hand to the girl, I'm nervous to incoherent.

• KL
    Lv 7
    8 年前

應該是指女生吧? :-)

他從小就對自己平胸感到自卑

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。