Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

小乖 發問時間: 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 8 年前

麥田捕手心得誰能幫我中翻英???

<麥田捕手>並沒有高潮迭起的情節,或讓人驚奇的轉折,說老實話沒甚麼太多的故事性,甚至可以說只是一本霍爾頓的日記或自言自語而已,記錄了霍爾頓在聖誕前夕被退學,數日如何放蕩的日子,簡單地說只是如此 青少年心情苦悶 抽菸、喝酒、打架、被打、把馬子與裝孬,只是不知為什麼 小說就會勾起自己年少的記憶 ,回想青春苦澀的自己 當時自己也是如此的苦悶嗎?

誰能幫我翻譯成英文

謝謝

4 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

< Crop caught hand > and no climax created more of plot, or let people surprised of transition, said honest words didn't what too more of story, even can said just a this Holden of diary or himself just, records has Holden in Christmas Eve is dropped out, number day how slutty of days, simple to said just so youth mood boredom smoking, and drinking, and fight, and is hit, and put girlfriend and loaded I win some honours, just not known why novels on will hook up themselves young of memory, back youth bitter of themselves then themselves is so of boredom did?

• 8 年前

<Catcher> does not climax of the plot, or a surprising twist, to be honest nothing much story, or even just a diary or Holden himself only, recorded Hall Dayton on Christmas Eve expelled from school, a few days how dissolute life, simply put, just so depressed mood teenagers smoking, drinking, fighting, beaten, and mounted the horse son NAO, but I do not know why the novel will evoke memories of his youth Looking back at his own youth bitter anguish it is true?

〉─〈 〉─〈 〉─〈 〉─〈 〉─〈

希望這個答案你會喜歡

參考資料: 中翻英網站 or ME
  • 8 年前

光看到第一個詞不是The Catcher in the Rye

我就直接當了

書名都錯能有什麼好文章可言?

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 年前

看了美國文學的傳世名作後,會有這樣的心得?

採用阿宇的翻譯,一定可以幫你把這門課當掉。