promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英文自我介紹翻譯

誰可以幫我翻譯

我下禮拜就要去面試了

需要用英文自我介紹

我叫***,畢業於國立海山高級工業職業學校 鑄造科,家中除了父母,還有一個哥哥和一個姐姐,雖然是排行老么,但是我並沒有恃寵而驕,父母期待我能成為負責任且對環境具有抗壓性的人。自小爸媽忙於工作,哥哥姊姊年長我許多,所以多數的時候,我都必須自行處理許多事情,也因此培養我獨立的個性。

在高二時,我發現自己對餐飲十分有興趣,於是我購買相關書目來研究,也上網找尋資料,讓我更確定未來的志向,也展開跨考的路程。

在學校的實習課程中,不僅讓我學會如何與團體合作,更訓練我刻苦耐勞的精神,然而在餐飲業中,最需要的便是這兩種能力,這樣餐廳才能順利運作。除了實習之外,我也在課後參與吉他社,在社團中認識了來自各科系的朋友,在一次又一次的表演活動中,讓我培養自己的自信心,能大方的在大眾面前展現自己,相信這樣的經驗,讓我在日後面對顧客時,更能親切從容的讓顧客滿意。

我不是出身於餐飲相關的學生,在跨考的路程上雖然辛苦,但對餐飲濃厚的興趣讓我甘之如飴。我知道自己仍有許多地方需要繼續學習,才能迎頭趕上在高職讀相關科系的同學,但我相信只要秉持著不放棄的精神在大學四年持續努力學習,一定可以有更多的收穫。

幫我翻譯上面這篇 我不要用GOOGIE翻譯

2 個解答

評分
  • Shuang
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

My name is ***, graduated from the National Hai-Shan Industrial Vocational High School casting division, at home in addition to parents, as well as a brother and a sister, though the older sibling, but I did not somewhat spoiled, parents expect me to be negative responsibility for the environment and the pressure resistance of the people. Childhood, parents busy working, many of my older brothers and sisters, so most of the time, I must deal with many things, and thus cultivate my independence.

In eleventh grade, I found myself on the restaurant very interested, so I purchased the relevant bibliography to research, but also the Internet to find information, so I am more uncertain future ambitions, also launched cross-examination of the journey.

Internship in the school curriculum, not only taught me how to work with a group, but also to train my spirit of hard work, but in the food and beverage industry, the two most needed is the ability, so that restaurants can operate smoothly. In addition to internships outside, I am also involved in guitar club after school, in the community, recognized a friend from various departments in performing activities again and again, let me develop their own self-confidence, to show generosity in public before yourself, believe that experience, let me in the future to meet with customers, the more intimate relaxed customer satisfaction.

I was not born in the food and beverage related student, in a cross-examination of the journey, although hard, but interest on the restaurant makes me fame or fortune. I know there are still many areas that need to continue to learn in order to catch up with the relevant departments in vocational students read, but I believe that uphold the spirit does not give up four years of sustained efforts to study at the university, will be able to have more harvest.

2013-06-19 21:42:23 補充:

河小豚,你的出處在那裡?

參考資料: me + google + revised, me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

My name is ***, graduated from national Haishan senior industrial vocational school cast section, in addition to parents, also has a brother and a sister, although ranked youngest, but I did not spoil a fat and proud parents expect me to be responsible and the environmental pressure resistant people. Young parents are busy at work, older brother sister my number, so most of the time, I have to handle a lot of things, develop my own personality.When in high school, I found myself dining very interested, and I buy books to study Internet search data, makes me more certain future ambitions, also expand the cross-examination of the way.Internships in school, I not only learned how to work together with organizations and trained my spirit of assiduousness, however in the food and beverage industry, need most is the two, so the restaurant can operate smoothly. In addition to practice, I am also involved in guitar club after class, awareness in the society friends from various departments, in the show again and again, let me raise my own self-confidence, lavish show themselves in public, believes the experience, let me in the face of future customers, customer satisfaction more cordial and relaxed.I wasn't born in the catering students, while on the cross-examination of the way hard, but catering interest in me to gladly accept hardship. I know there is still a need to continue learning in many places in order to catch up with the relevant departments in higher vocational education students, but I believe if we uphold the spirit does not give up in the four-year university to study hard, will be able to have more of the same.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。