1. My little brother can’t ___ for Chinese New Year. He’s really excited.
2. Frank failed the exam because he ___ ever studied.
3. It is very ___ to talk on your mobile phone during the movie.
4. If you don’t understand what the word means, look it ___ in a dictionary.
5. Our teacher is always ___ with us, even when we make mistakes.
6. I’ll pick up some milk on my ___ home from work.
7. Vicky had an accident yesterday and was badly hurt, so it is ___ for her to go to school
8. Reading comic books ___ fun, but if you spend too much time on them, you are simply
wasting your time.
9. I can’t ___ Paul. The line is busy.
10. Much to my ___, my sister Lisa was elected head of the badminton club the other day.
11. It is not easy to get along well with a ___ person, who hardly ever changes his mind.
12. That is ___ what he said. I didn’t overstate it.
13. It’s healthy to take a walk in the forest in the daylight, since green plants produce ___ by
14. The world was shocked by the ___ attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001.
15. We all respect her because of the ___ she has made to the whole world.
- LionEnglishLv 77 年前最佳解答
「查字典」 英語是 look up in a dictionary。 你選的 look for 是尋找，好像你掉了東西，或不知道放在哪裡時的那種 「尋找」，不是 「查」 字典。
與某人「聯絡得上」，英語是 reach 某人。 這裡說電話忙線，打不通，聯絡不上 Paul， 所以要選 C。 你選的 touch 是 「觸摸」， I can't touch Paul. 意思是 「我摸不到保羅」。
much to my delight 意思是 「我很高興」。 這裡是說姐姐選上羽球社長，所以自己很高興。 答案要選 C。
- prisoner26535Lv 77 年前
reach out and touch someone - a TV commercial from AT&T.
- LouisLv 77 年前