hsin wei 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

maths module 2

i would like to be a product designer when i'm older, but i am not sure whether i should take mathematcis module 2 for becoming a designer. I am not really good at mathematics, but i am thinking that it might be useful. Any advice or suggestions?

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

i would like to be a product designer when i'm older, but i am not sure whether i should take mathematcis module 2 for becoming a designer.

Very soon after I graduated from my elementary school, I came to the reckoning that not all persons are genius and can be good at everything. So, my opinion for you is that, as a discipline, Math Mod/2 is useless to you for your pursuit of product design skills. However, what kills is always the untold. Having bad grades in Math is one thing but unable to handle math is another. Unable to handle math well usually means your logic is somehow different from that of a typical person. If you cannot figure out why and think of a way to manage your thought structure, then you will be doomed in any careers. In product design, information management, idea creation and convergence and other activities are full of structured thinking.

Please do not be naive to think that "product design" is just to draw some pretty pictures and pick one. Product design involved many methodologies in various stages of problem discovery, requirement definition, idea creation, filtering, implementation, simulation, validation, and verification. If you want to design complex products, such as automobiles, airplanes, space stations, you will need to handle (and even develop your customized) many computer aided design tools.

I am not really good at mathematics, but i am thinking that it might be useful. Any advice or suggestions?

Again, math as a discipline is of no importance to your pursuit. However, you need to know your deficiency, weaknesses, and strengths then amplify them to mend your weaknesses.

Good luck and listen to what the cute princess said. Then the dark forces will be with you...

Out.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。