Ham0209 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英語影片無字幕 求翻譯

影片網址

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQzMjEzMTYw.html

沒有字幕

求翻譯

謝謝

已更新項目:

Don't: over accessorize, or people are going to end up pitying the fool. "Edie sucker dive thirty, I pity the fool"

這句我不懂

還有fashion killer的意思是什麼

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

In fashion, just like Hip-hop, you can't only set the bar, you also have to raise it.

Here's a look at some fashion dos and don'ts:

Do: be unique, be independent which has style in choices.

Don't: Wear NFL jersey with your name at the back of it unless you're willing to take a hit for that team.

Do: when it comes to fashion, break out the box, take a risk.

Don't: literally wear a box. no!!! what is that??

Do: have a hair style that compliments your overall style.

Don't: Don't shave your side burns above your ears, you look like a damn narc or something.

Do: dress casually when the situation calls for it.

Don't: Dress like your golfing even when you are golfing. "Don't push me Bob, now's not the time".

I swear to God I hate the way the golfers dress.

Do. Just like writing lyrics, sometimes just keep it simple.

Don't: over accessorize, or people are going to end up pitying the fool. "Edie sucker dive thirty, I pity the fool"

Do: wear the Canadian tuxedo,

No, Don't wear the Canadian tuxedo, ever!!

Back to you George and remember, Don't be a fashion killer bro!! I ain't got no bail money man!!

此人對穿著時尚的"妥"與"不妥"的意見,字都很簡單,有問題查一下字典,再不懂的部份再補充發問吧.

2013-06-20 04:39:52 補充:

accessorize:加以裝飾,添加物件的意思,是個動詞,此處是:不要過度裝飾,也就是時尚的穿著不宜穿戴太多飾品,否則人們會把你當傻瓜來憐憫.

後段是美國八零年代黑人明星Mr.T,以髮型與過多穿戴著名,當時很多人就認為他的造型很過火.而他也以"亂說話"著名,喜歡說"I pity the fool"(我為這笨蛋感到可憐),這段話是他在一個電視影集裡說的.

2013-06-20 04:45:38 補充:

fashion killer:時尚流行的破壞者.Killer原為"殺手"之意,此處翻為"破壞者"比較適當,但此處一語雙關,killer是有罪要被抓去關的,他後面說" I ain't got no bail money man!!"我可沒錢好把你保出來",也就是說"你要是做個穿著很爛的人,我也無解啦"

參考資料: jim
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。