Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

一封中翻英的信件 拜託大家了

因為我的英文極度頗差

我都用破英文跟朋友講話

不知道他到底懂不懂

希望能藉住你們的力量讓我把話說清楚

我真的感激不盡 飛常謝謝你們!

--------------------------------------------

DEAR EVAN

我一直不知道該跟你說捨麼

我覺得你漸漸對我失去信心

但我也想做到最好

其實你不是第一個以歌手的身分跟我聊天的人

我曾經也和一位義大利歌手聊天

但沒想到他是個變態

你是嗎??

當你叫我my love時

你是真心的嗎?就向你曾和艾薇兒在一起的感覺一樣?

我能取待她嗎? 我覺得不可能...你不可能真的愛我

我不知道你在渴望捨麼東西 也不知道我是否能給你

我常常在你的FB粉絲專業寫信給你 你始終沒有回我

你在意我 明白我嗎?

我愛你不是因為你是歌手還是艾薇兒的朋友

我愛你比你愛我來的多 相信我嗎?

或許在你眼裡我只不過是個粉絲

如果是這樣 請刪掉我的skype

但我依然愛你 等待你到台灣的一天

ps:(你到底有沒友要來台灣??)

1 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Evan,

I do not know what I should have said to you before. Now, I just feel that you are gradually losing your confidence on me. However, please note that I want to do the best also.

Actually, you are not the first one chatting with me as a singer. I have been chatting with an Italian singer before, who to my surprise, was a pervert. I wonder if you are one too.

When you call me ''my love'', are you sincere? Were you feeling the same while you were with Avril?

Can I take up her position in your heart? My feeling tells me that it is impossible... you cannot really fall in love with me, as I do not know what you long for and if I can give it to you.

I have always written you letters on your Facebook fans page, but you have never replied me. Do you ever care about me and understand me?

I love you neither because you are a singer nor Avril's friend. Would you believe that I love you much more than you love me?

To you, maybe I am just one of the many fans of yours. If this is the case, please delete my Skype. Yet, please remember that I still love you and look forward to your coming to Taiwan.

Regards,

_______

P.S. Would you really come to Taiwan?

希望幫到你。還有,祝你在現實生活中找到真心愛你的人,不要再沉迷在幻想之中了。

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。