Clarity 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

幾段英翻中,贈二十點,謝謝您

我在圖書官擔任義工講故事給小孩子聽,我認為身為說書者重要的是表情和肢體,動作必須要誇張,語言要抑揚頓挫,時而像唸詩,時而像朗誦散文,我不習慣說晦澀的童話書,因此我都盡量挑大家耳熟能享的童話。我喜歡看孩子們聽故事時心無旁鶩的專心神情,也喜歡聽他們問一些稚氣的問題,對我來說,最美好的回饋,莫過於他們回家後,都能因此有個愉快的美夢,會有童話裡小仙子出現在夢中,與他們共度一個美好的下午茶時光,就像仙境裡愛麗絲遇到三月兔一樣。

身唯一則傑出的廣告,最重要的就是要呈現畫面和意境給消費者,必須要能讓消費者在故事情節裡看到感動,觸發內心真摯的感受。

我還記得那段墮落的日子,每天連續花上五六小時,一口氣看完幾部最近火紅的電影,享受刺激的聲光效果,和演員的精彩演出。那時,我幾乎沉迷到忘我,無法克制自己的浸淫在電影科幻的氣氛中。

在旅行前,他們會先用網路確保行程的規劃是否妥當,查看網路地圖以確定當地的交通狀況,並參考他人的網路評價來了解下榻飯店的品質

那種不甘心失敗的失落感,使他言語間開始充滿許多攻擊性和諷刺意味的字詞,她變得厭世並拒絕與人溝通,只喜歡把自己反鎖在房間。

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

I volunteer at the official story books to the children to listen, I think it is important as a storyteller who expressions and body, the action must be exaggerated, language should be self-assured, sometimes like reading poetry, sometimes like reading prose, I'm not used said obscure book of fairy tales, so I try to pick everyone can enjoy the familiar fairy tale. I like to watch the kids listening to a story with no distraction to concentrate on look, but also like to listen to them to ask some childish question, for me, the best feedback, than their home, can therefore have a pleasant dream, there will be little fairy fairy tale appeared in a dream, and they spend a wonderful afternoon tea, like fairyland Liailisi encountered as the March Hare.

The only advertising itself is outstanding, the most important thing is to be rendered to the screen and the mood of consumers, we must allow consumers to see the story moving, trigger heart sincere feelings.

I still remember the day that part of the fallen, continuous spend fifty-six hours a day, several recent fiery breath watching movies, enjoying the sight and sound stimulation, and the actor's superb performance. At that time, I was almost addicted to ecstasy, unable to restrain their steeped in an atmosphere of sci-fi movies.

Prior to travel, they will first use the network to ensure the adequacy of planning the trip, view network map to identify local traffic conditions, and refer others to understand network evaluation of the quality of hotel stay

Failed sense of loss that can not be reconciled, that he began full of words between the many attacks and ironic words, she became weary and refused to communicate with people, just like getting locked in the room.

參考資料:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/demao16888/

參考資料:

• 7 年前

I am in library and volunteer stories to toddlers, I think being a storyteller is important to face and limbs, actions must be exaggerated, language, Cadence, sometimes like to read poems, sometimes like a recitation of prose, I'm not used to that obscure fairy tale book, so I try to pick out all of the familiar fairy tale. I like see children were listen story Shi Heart no next mo of concentrate on look, also like listen they asked some childlike of problem, on I for, most better of feedback, is they home Hou, are can therefore has a pleasant of dream, will has fairy tale in small fairy appeared in dream in the, and they spend a better of afternoon tea time, on like Wonderland in Alice encountered March rabbit as.

Only excellence in advertising, the most important of which is to render the picture and the mood of consumers, must be able to let consumers saw in the story touched, trigger the true feelings inside.

I still remember the fall time, continuously spend five or six hours a day, a sigh of relief after the latest hottest movies, enjoy the stimulation of sound and light effects, and the performances of the actors. At that time, I am almost addicted to Ecstasy, can't stop myself in an atmosphere steeped in film science fiction.

Before the trip, they will use the network to ensure appropriateness of trip planning, view the network map to determine the local traffic conditions, network evaluation and refer others to learn about your stay at Hotel quality

That feeling of not willing to fail, his speech began with many offensive words and irony she has become misanthropic and refuses to communicate with others, like locked herself in the room.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。