7.從個人經濟狀況.方便性和環境氛圍來看,我偏好宿舍生活勝過於公寓生活

8.因為我必須半工半讀,所以我可能沒辦法負擔高額的公寓租金

9.住在宿舍對於上課來說很方便,而且也有助於我知道校園裡的最新消息

10.最後,宿舍生活以溫馨的社交氛圍為特色,我可以和我的室友分享歡笑與淚水

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

1.Taroko National Park is to be located at the east of Taiwan.

2.People can experience nature by take a walk along the path.

3.Besides,Taroko National Park is famous for its Taiwanese aboriginal people culture.

4.When travelers visit the local village,they will enjoy Taiwanese aboriginal people culture.

5.Television has strong influence to teenagers,by the same token,Internet also influence them high.

6.Until I experienced that,finally,I understood the importance of the punctuality.

7.From personal economic situation,convenience and surroundings,I like to live in dormitory much more than apartment.

8.Because I am a student with a part-time job,maybe I can't do anything about the large amount of the rent from the apartment.

9.It's convenient to give a lesson by live in the dormitory,and also helpful to kniw the latest news of the campus.

10.In conclusion,the dormitory life is well-kroen by its comfort social activity,I can share joy and tears with my roommates.

2013-06-24 23:00:02 補充:

10.well-kroen 改成 well-known

打錯字不好意思

參考資料: 自己和字典
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

1. the Taroko National Park in Eastern Taiwan, is famous for its geological diversity2. it is through a walk along the trail in this area and experience the natural3. in addition to Taroko National Park is famous for its Aboriginal culture4. when the tourists when visiting local villages, visitors will enjoy the Taiwan Aboriginal culture5. television has a strong influence for young people, similarly, networks may also strongly influence their6. until I went through after that, I did not realize the importance of punctuality7. personal economic conditions. convenience and ambience, I prefer dormitory living is better than the apartment life8. because I have to work, so I may not be able to afford huge apartments for rent9. living in the dormitory is convenient for school, and it also helps me to know latest news from campus10. Finally, hostel life features a warm social atmosphere, I can share with my roommate, laughter and tears

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。