Howard 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

拜託英文高手可以幫我翻譯以下這篇文章嗎?

拜託各位英文高手幫我翻譯一下囉!

關於我寄給你的禮物,我朋友經由SALLY網路查詢,6月3號已到米蘭6月14已從米蘭送出義大利,因為14號是星期五了!!不可能發國際線,所以應該是17號早上或下午才真的出義大利前往突尼西亞了,所以你可以到你的收件地址所屬郵局查詢!但別忘了,當你收到禮物時記得給我回個訊息讓我安心吧!

2 個解答

評分
  • 8 年前
    最佳解答

For the gift I sent you, my friend had checked its delivery status for me through the Sally network. It said it was out from Milan, Italy on June 14th. But since June 14th is Friday, there should not be any international delivery, so I believe it was sent out from Milan to Tunisia on either the morning or afternoon of June 17th. Please check with your local post office about its arrival and let me know as soon as you receive it so I can have a peace of mind. Thank you.

• 8 年前

I sent you a gift, my friend, by SALLY network on June 3 to June 14 had sent from Milan Milan Italy, 14th a Friday!! Not international lines, so it should be is the 17th in the morning or afternoon out of Italy to outburst of Nicaea, so you can go to your post office that contains the collection address query!, but don't forget, when you receive a gift, make sure to send me a message to my peace of mind!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。