We have an appointment with a lifetime even if tired haha

6 Words can not describe our gratitude for your

Even if you have become in the world has a lot of fans girlhood

Even different languages ​​in different places

Thank you very

7 Because there is love

Greedy will always want

We want that because you never

Please continue to accompany our next half coming okay?

8 Do not forget

In the distance is always a group of hard pink glow sticks waving the sone

Whenever and wherever

We will always support behind you forward

So please rest assured stride walking stride

Love you

9 Even the passage of time

We also want to dream with you forever

Thank you always give us immense pleasure

Let our lives incomparable brilliance

參考資料: me + google + revised
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

1 Life can only move forward if it is a way to

close my eyes, then opened them I hope when

you'll still be here

standing on the big stage for us to sing two, because not good at expressing it with a lot of apathy and strong as you look for us now slowly melting to Pakistan? Thank you shaken our hearts 3. pull hook agreed we want to be together forever thank you always like the sun warm our 4 day road will go even to the end even though we are slowly getting old , but ... we are still the same with five and we all know that in any case we are growing are getting better we have an appointment with a lifetime even if tired haha 6. Words can not describe our gratitude for you even if you have become in the world has a lot of fans girlhood even different languages ​​in different places are very grateful to you 7 because there is love like never before greedy because we want you To that always please continue to accompany us the next half coming okay? 8 Do not forget to always have a group of force in the distance waving pink glow sticks for sone whenever and wherever we will always support behind you forward so please assured stride stride walking love you 9 Even the passage of time we also want to dream with you forever thank you always give us immense pleasure to make our life incomparable brilliance

• 7 年前

1. life is a forward-pathWhen I want to close my eyes to openYou'll still be hereStand on the big stage as we sing

2. because it is not good at expressionSo many cold and tough as the appearance of yourNow is slowly melting for us on the bus?Thank you have shaken our hearts

3. the agreed we're going to be together foreverThank youAlways as the sun warmed us

4. even though the road will come to an endEven if we are slowly getting olderBut ...We still don't get together

5. as we all know, whatever we all grow up in get betterAbout good life even if tired we need to together haha

6. words cannot describe our gratitude for youEven if you have become in countries around the world have a lot of fans of SNSDEven though different languages in different placesThank you

7. because the love is thereThe greedy want foreverBecause of you, we wanted that foreverPlease continue second half with us in the future, OK?

8. Please do not forgetForever in the distance a group of waving pink light stick soneWhenever and whereverWe will always support behind youSo please rest assured that the big step forward walkLove you

9. even the passage ofWe also want to be with you forever dreamingThank you for always giving us so much joyOur life of glory

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。