promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
俐玟 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

翻譯Oliver Twist

Back in his dark,dreary,dismal den,Fagin sat at a dirty table,wringing his hands in worry.With him sat a heavily-built brute of a man,Bill Sikes.

'Oliver has been gone for some weeks now,'complained Fagin.' I'm afraid he may say someing that will get us into trouble.'

'Curs the boy,'muttered his companion angrily.After taking a noisy swig of his beer,he looked up with dark,scowling eyes,one of which had been blackened in a fight.He looked dirty and unshaven.'Curse him!' he thundered,thumping his fist on the table,spilling his beer.'We must find him.'

Turning to the young lady who stood behind him,hecommanded,'Nancy.You must get the boy back.'

Nancy,who would have been pretty if she had not been so dirty,hungry and tired

,looked tenderly at Bill.With a cunning laugh she answered,'I thinkk I can, Bill dear.I think I can.'

Bill Sikes finished his beer.The three put their heads together and made thier plan.

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Hi 俐玟 讓Panda try try ㄅ; 如下: Back in his dark, dreary, dismal den, Fagin sat at a dirty table, wringing his hands in worry.在那陰暗沉悶的小房間裡, 飛根坐在一張骯髒的桌子前, 緊張的玩弄著他的雙手. With him sat a heavily-built brute of a man, Bill Sikes.坐在他旁邊的是一個名叫比爾賽克斯的壯碩粗暴男子.

'Oliver has been gone for some weeks now,' complained Fagin.' I'm afraid he may say something that will get us into trouble.'“奧利佛已經消失了幾個禮拜了,”飛根抱怨著, “我怕他會洩漏一些對我們不利的祕密”.

'Curse the boy, 'muttered his companion angrily. After taking a noisy swig of his beer, he looked up with dark, scowling eyes, one of which had been blackened in a fight. He looked dirty and unshaven.“可惡的臭小子”, 他的搭檔憤怒的咕噥著; 他喝了一大口的啤酒後, 用那雙又黑又憤怒的眼睛瞪上來, 其中一隻眼睛因幹架而瘀青. 他骯髒且不修邊幅. 'Curse him!' he thundered, thumping his fist on the table, spilling his beer. 'We must find him.'“去他媽的!”他大吼著, 拳頭重重的槌著桌子, 導致部分啤酒撒出來,“我們非得找到他!”.

Turning to the young lady who stood behind him, he commanded, 'Nancy. You must get the boy back.'他轉過頭去看著站在他身後的年輕女子, 命令著,“南西, 妳必須把那小屁孩抓回來!”

Nancy, who would have been pretty if she had not been so dirty, hungry and tired, looked tenderly at Bill.南西, 如果不是又髒又餓又累的話, 鐵定是個美人胚子, 柔情的看著比爾. With a cunning laugh she answered, 'I think I can, Bill dear. I think I can.'

她狡詐的大笑著說,“我認為我可以的, 我的小比比, 應該沒問題.” Bill Sikes finished his beer. The three put their heads together and made their plan.當比爾喝完啤酒後, 他們三個開始共同策劃著可行的妙計. 希望有幫助..

參考資料: Panda靈活翻譯 @ ~ @
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。