promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

(很急)請英文高手幫我翻譯這小段自傳 謝謝(20點)

高職我念的是澎湖海事航海科,一開始對這方面也是懵懵懂懂,經過在船上工作過的老師解說和經驗分享之後,開始慢慢發掘對於航海這方面有很大的興趣與憧憬,高一時就決定繼續朝這方面升學。高三代表學校參加全國海事技藝競賽,比賽項目有學科、繩結、海圖。也利用暑假到海產加工廠打工,這也使我學習到許多寶貴的經驗,也因此訓練出耐性、細心與抗壓性。

大學時,順利考上了台灣海洋大學運輸與航海科學系,在班上我是少數的高職生,因此我付出更多努力,成績不錯的順利畢業。大四到中鋼運通實習半年,實習期間半天在駕駛台學習避碰及各種航海儀器,半天在甲板上做工,沒有薪水每天在大太陽底下工作這是很多現在年輕人沒辦法承受的。課外活動方面,我也參加了系上的壘球隊及龍舟隊,壘球在校內外的成績都是近年最佳,龍舟隊則是參加基隆市社會組比賽,得到不錯的成績也讓我練就精壯的體魄,從中學習到團隊合作的精神、默契及負責心。

已更新項目:

不要Google翻譯,謝謝。

3 個解答

評分
  • 思瑋
    Lv 4
    7 年前
    最佳解答

高職我念的是澎湖海事航海科,一開始對這方面也是懵懵懂懂,經過在船上工作過的老師解說和經驗分享之後,開始慢慢發掘對於航海這方面有很大的興趣與憧憬,高一時就決定繼續朝這方面升學。

I studied in Department of Navigation in National Penghu Marine and Fishery Vocational High School. At first I didn't know much about this department, but after the experience share and explanation form teachers who had worked on boats, I had a great interest in navigation. I decided to study more about navigation when I was a high school freshman.

高三代表學校參加全國海事技藝競賽,比賽項目有學科、繩結、海圖。

I represented the school to participate the National Marine Fishery Senior High Students Talent Contest. I attended these events: academic subject, knots and chart.

也利用暑假到海產加工廠打工,這也使我學習到許多寶貴的經驗,也因此訓練出耐性、細心與抗壓性。

I also did a part-time job in seafood contractors during the summer vacations. I learnt a lot and became more patient, circumspect and high anti-pressure under the work.

大學時,順利考上了台灣海洋大學運輸與航海科學系,在班上我是少數的高職生,因此我付出更多努力,成績不錯的順利畢業。

I studied in Department of Transportation Science in National Taiwan Ocean University. Since I' m one of few professional high school students, I studied hard and graduated with a good grade.

大四到中鋼運通實習半年,實習期間半天在駕駛台學習避碰及各種航海儀器,半天在甲板上做工,沒有薪水每天在大太陽底下工作這是很多現在年輕人沒辦法承受的。

I had a internship in China Steel Express Corporation for half year when I was a senior. During the internship, I spent half a day to learn collision and how to use the nautical equipment, and half a day work on the deck. Not many young people can stand working in a hot day without salaries.

2013-07-12 13:42:08 補充:

課外活動方面,我也參加了系上的壘球隊及龍舟隊,壘球在校內外的成績都是近年最佳,龍舟隊則是參加基隆市社會組比賽,得到不錯的成績也讓我練就精壯的體魄,從中學習到團隊合作的精神、默契及負責心。

As for extracurricular activities, I joined the soft team and dragon boat team of our department. In the soft team we got the best grade recently in both extramural and intramural contests.

2013-07-12 13:45:48 補充:

剩下妳去看意見,一直說我爆字數==

2013-07-12 13:46:15 補充:

And in the dragon boat team, we participated the dragon boat race for social sciences major held by Keelung government and got good grade. It also makes me burly and brawny, and learnt the spirit of team cooperation, tacit understanding and responsibility.

你比賽跟項目我不確定自己編了,學校名稱也看下可能有錯,討厭線字數

參考資料: 竟然爆字數=A=, 還在爆==
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

感謝大大!! Thank you very much!

• 7 年前

I read the Penghu vocational maritime navigation Heiko, a beginning in this regard is also muddle through teacher worked on board commentary and experience sharing, began slowly to explore this area for sailing great interest and admiration, high moment it was decided to continue their studies in this direction. Middle School to represent the school in the National Maritime art contests, competitions have discipline, knots, nautical charts. Seafood processing plants also use the summer to work, which made me learn a lot of valuable experience, and therefore trained patience, careful and resistance to stress.

College, successfully admitted to the National Taiwan Ocean University, Department of Transportation and Navigation Science, in the class I was a few college students, so I put more effort into good grades graduate. Steel Express seniors to intern for six months, half a day on the bridge during the internship learning collision avoidance and various navigational instruments, a half-day on the deck work, no pay work every day in the hot sun which is a lot of young people can not afford now. Extracurricular activities, I also participated in the department's softball team and the dragon boat team, softball outside the school's scores are the best in recent years, is to participate in dragon boat race Keelung social group, to get good results also let me trained Jingzhuang physique, learn from the spirit of teamwork, understanding and responsible for the heart.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。