- 幻星Lv 57 年前最佳解答
1. A commitment is what liars make to dupe fools into believing.
If you stay composure, then lies won't hurt.
2.If sincerity can be harmful, I would rather choose to lie.
If lies can be damaging, I would rather choose to stay silent.
If silence can be insidious, I would rather choose to leave.
- 河小豚Lv 77 年前
1. commitment. is a liar, said song for a foolHeart is not moving. no pain
2. If good faith is kind of hurting. I choose the lieIf a lie is harm. I choose to be silentIf silence is kind of hurting. I choose to leave
- rJameshoLv 77 年前
A promise is what a liar says to a fool.
心不動. 則不痛 no cares; no aches
2013-07-24 23:52:08 補充：
2.如果真誠是種傷害.我選擇謊言 If sincerity hurts, I lie;
如果謊言是種傷害.我選擇沉默 If lies hurts, I keep silent;
如果沉默是種傷害.我選擇離開 If silence hurts, I walk away.
- 7 年前
1. pledges. Is a swindler said listens to the heart for
a fool to be motionless. Then not pain
2. if sincere is a kind of injury. I choose the rumor
if the rumor is a kind of injury. I choose the silence
if the silence is a kind of injury. I choose leave
- 7 年前
1.promise,is a cheater said to a fool to listen.didn't heartbeat didn't heartbreak.
2.if honest is a kind of hurt,i will choose to lie
if lie is a kind of hurt, i will choose to silent
if silent is a kind of hurt, i will choose to leave參考資料： me
- ShuangLv 77 年前
1 commitment is a liar to say to a fool listening
Heart does not move. No pain
2 If faith is a kind of harm, I chose to lie
If the lie is a kind of hurt, I choose silence
If silence is a kind of hurt and I chose to leave參考資料： me + google + revised
- MajestasLv 57 年前
I can only help you if you already have a university degree, or at least know some thing about English:
e.g. "Trust me!" is often said by a liar to idiots.
e.g. A stabbed heart needs more rest.