我的記憶:雲霄飛車.飯店溫泉.跟小熊維尼拍照.

煙火

敘述:寫10句過去式描述寫成短文拜託

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

--------One day when I was young-------

---------My earliest memory, the roller coaster, Hotel, hot spring, with Winnie the Pooh, pictures, Fireworks-------

(1)What's my earliest (TW) memory? I know my earliest memory at (TW) the great fun parkland was looking at the Model of the roller coaster in the parkland.

(2)I was just a little girl(around aged 8) and my parents took my brother and I (as younger sister) to ride the roller coaster to travel around the Mountains of the parkland.

(3)I was screaming all the time !

(4)The next hour we were back to the Hotel we were staying.

(5)I could remember how wonderful it was having the mono-rail running right through into the Hotel ! It seemed so 3D space aged.

(6)I was really swimming in the hot spring as my parents were helping me bathing in the pool with Winnie the Pooh who was so large and thick fur that it ate me up !

(7)My parents were taking pictures during this flesh-eating moment.

(8)I called it "The Polar Bear and Me !"

(9)When I stayed crying until fireworks displaying at night.

(10)My parents took me right to the Hotel Restaurant Windows and it was so fun to see the fireworks displaying that I stopped crying.

-----I hope I can share the above 10 sentences with you in my short composition in past tenses.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 槑仙
    Lv 6
    7 年前

為什麼小時候=young

• 妤德
    Lv 6
    7 年前

Topic: When I was young

When I was young, I remembered that I went to a hot spring hotel. I rode the

roller coaster there, it was so fun and exciting! Me and the other people screamed the on the whole ride. Next I went to the amusement park with my family. We saw many cartoon characters with real people inside! Since I like Winnie the pooh the most, I asked mom to take a picture of us. It was so nice sawing my favorite cartoon character in real life. Then, we went to the park's restaurant and ate our dinner. When we were eating, we saw fireworks shoot off! It was so beautiful I couldn't even forget it.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。