show 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英文句子翻譯(包裹未收到)

翻譯句如下:

但物品已超過工作天許久都未收到了,該怎麼辦呢?我錢也已經付款了,麻煩你們幫我詢問你們的郵局,若遺失了該如何處理呢?詢問我國郵局,即使是LJ開頭的包裹也是10個工作天會送到,但至今已將近一個月了都還未收到,這是我想送我兒子的禮物,每天滿懷希望卻總是失望,若遺失了是否你們該補寄呢?懇請幫忙,謝謝!

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

翻譯句如下:

Please translate the following:

但物品已超過工作天許久都未收到了,該怎麼辦呢?

It has been quite a few work days and my merchandise is still not received! What should we do about it?

我錢也已經付款了,麻煩你們幫我詢問你們的郵局,若遺失了該如何處理呢?

My payment has been cleared and could you track your shipment from your end and tell me what I need to do.

詢問我國郵局,即使是LJ開頭的包裹也是10個工作天會送到,

My post office told me that even the LJ shipment should take 10 days or less.

但至今已將近一個月了都還未收到,

It has been more than a month and I still have not received it.

這是我想送我兒子的禮物,每天滿懷希望卻總是失望,

This order is the birthday gift for my son and he has been greatly disappointed.

若遺失了是否你們該補寄呢?

If the item has been lost, please fulfill another shipment.

懇請幫忙,謝謝!

Thanks for your help!

1. 解釋這多感情上的失望是無用的 賣東西的人 賣多了 都沒有感情上的連繫的

2. 妳只要明白表示你的期望 與 妳會怎做 事最重要的

3. 除非妳碰到一名惡搞的賣家 他與妳一樣 是希望 把生意搞定

4. 妳該做的事是:

A) 要求tracking number

B) 若在X月X日還沒收到 會止付信用卡

• 7 年前

But items has over work days for a long time are is not received has, the do does? I money also has payment has, trouble you help I asked you of post office, if lost has the how processing does? asked my post office, even is LJ beginning of package is 10 a work days will sent to, but has has nearly a months has are also is not received, this is I wanted to sent I son of gift, every day full hope is always disappointed, if lost has whether you the fill sent does? urge help, thanks!

• 7 年前

英文的邏輯和中文不同

如果"直接"翻譯可能會有點奇怪~

所以我提了兩個版本給你!

直接翻譯版:

Didn't receive the package for many working days, what should I do? I already pay the money.

Please help me to ask your post office, what can I do if it is lost?

Asked the post office in my country, even the package initialed LJ, it only takes 10 working days and it should arrive, but now it is almost a month and not receive it yet.

This is the gift I want to give to my son, everyday I full with hope but always get disappointed. if it is lost, will you re-send it? please help. thanks!

英文修正版:

I DID NOT receive the package after almost a month. According to the information from the post office in my country, even "LJ" package only take 10 working days for the shipping.

Could you ask your post office that what can I do if it is lost?

I already pay the bill and could you re-send it to me if it is lost?

The package contents the gift for my son. I wish to receive it everyday, but get nothing but disappointed.

This is very important for me, and I am truly appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

--

有些字 我是以"包裹末收到"的角度寫的!

例如:

物品 = 包裹 package

希望能幫你追到你要給兒子的禮物!

2013-08-10 01:49:05 補充:

樓上果然是大師 ^^

參考資料: Yahoo dictionary, Google, and myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。