笨妹 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英文自傳文法問題

我東抄一句西抄一句的,完成這篇英文自傳,

但感覺就是很奇怪,也用估哥翻譯了一下,

感覺就不是很順,

想請比較拿手的大大幫幫忙,

修改一下,並附上修改後中文翻譯,

謝謝。

My name is XXX, I was born in Yunlin County, Taiwan Province, on February 1st, 1990, to a middle-class family .

There is one younger sister in my family.

My father has passed away and my mother is a technician.

As a student, I aimed to be a high achiever-studying hard.

Besides my love of knowledge overall, Strategic Management,Human Resource Management,Customer Relationship Management remains my favorite subject.

Whenever a chance arises to participate in anything related to it license certificate I do so wholeheartedly.

Winston Churchill British Prime Minister say: "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up again." and I to agree he.

Therefore, I always face and try to solve the problem.

Society has taught me how to get along, acknowledging differences and similarities.

Along this path of maturity I have also learned self-respect.

In my free time I like Read, Window shopping and Housekeeping.

From student time , I have worked as a work-study program Student , Let me promotes the competitive power and Independent learning.

Although school and work load may have been quite large, I still kept a balance between my studies and work.

I have now grown into a mature person.

I feel confident about my actions and needs and how to pursue my goals.

In order to achieve them, I have made a plan so that what I aim for is carefully mapped out knowing full well to leave space for life's surprises.

I believe that I will continue being a candor and responsible person, always trying my best.

The work force for few years I now feel confident about my actions and how to fulfill my needs in respect to them.

I strongly believe in working hard and doing so efficiently and putting the same effort in the time spent outside of work.

Life is short-we should live it to its fullest and hopefully leave something positive behind.

已更新項目:

I am proud of what I have accomplished thus far in my life and see much of it as a stepping stone toward a successful future in the business world.

If hired, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication, and contribute with my expanded skill sets.

2 個已更新項目:

我的名字是XXX,我出生於台灣省雲林縣,1990年2月1日,一個中產階級家庭。

有一個妹妹在我的家人。

我的父親已經去世了,我母親是一名技術員。

作為一名學生,我的目的是一個高成就苦讀。

除了我愛知識的整體,策略管理,人力資源管理,客戶關係管理仍然是我最喜歡的科目。

每當有機會時參加任何相關的許可證書,我這樣做,全心全意。

英國首相溫斯頓·丘吉爾說:“你是否被擊倒並不是重點,重點的是你是否能站起來。”我同意他。

因此,我總是面對和嘗試解決這個問題。

社會教會了我如何相處,承認差異和相似之處。

沿著這條道路的成熟,我也學會了自我尊重。

在我的空閒時間,我喜歡閱讀,逛商店和種植蔬菜。

3 個已更新項目:

從學生的時候,我曾作為一個半工半讀的學生,讓我提升競爭力和自主學習。

雖然學校和工作負載可能是相當大的,但我仍然保持我的學習和工作之間的平衡。

我現在已經成長為一個成熟的人。

我覺得我的行為和需求,以及如何追求自己的目標充滿信心。

為了實現這些目標,我已經做了一個計劃,所以,我的目標是什麼,仔細地映射出充分認識生活中的驚喜留下空間。

我相信,我將繼續是一個坦誠和負責任的人,總是想我最好的。

4 個已更新項目:

幾年的工作力量,我現在覺得我的行動和如何滿足我的需求就對他們充滿信心。

我堅信在努力工作,這樣做的效率和把同樣的努力在工作之外所花的時間。

生命是短暫的,我們應該以充分發揮其生活,並希望留下一些積極的背後。

我感到驕傲的是我迄今從我生活裡取得的成就,這些可視為我人生走向在未來適業世界的成功跳板。

如能被聘用,我將帶著我的熱情和奉獻精神,並有助於擴大我的技能。

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

你好!

許多台灣同學都喜歡開頭用 "你好! 我是xyz。我爸爸媽媽做什麼。 我家有幾位成員"。如果是來申請學校或工作,在國外其實很少會用這樣的方式開頭。我建議你可以換一種比較生動的方式開頭,來吸引讀者繼續看下去!

For example, 你可以用你喜歡的Churchill quote開頭,再去連貫到你的introduction.

Winston Churchill, the British Prime Minister once said, "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up again." This quote has influenced me a lot. I always face my problems and try to solve them. As a student, I aimed to achiever excellent academic performance. Whenever I have a chance to get a license, I do so wholeheartedly. 可以再接更多你的背景.

下一段則可以直接講你的教育背景.

以下是我對英語自傳的一些建議,也有免費範本可以下載! :)

http://www.amstarcreative.com/eng/study/autobiogra...

Good luck! I hope this helps a little! :)

• 7 年前

其實,一篇好的英文自傳,可以由好幾個主題構成,這樣而言才不會失焦。我是大一學生,高中時期也寫過英文自傳。我將自傳分為幾個部分:

Introduction

Family and Education

My Biggest Achievement in my Senior High

An Important Person In My Life

My Future Ambition

你可以朝這幾個方向寫寫看,每一個主題寫一段,最後合在一起就是一篇完整且有焦點的英文自傳。寫完之後,可以po上來,幫你看!

• Shuang
    Lv 7
    7 年前

My father has passed away and my mother is a technician.

As a student, I aimed to be a high achiever by studying hard.

Besides I love of all knowledge, like Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, and Customer Relationship Management remain my favorite subjects.

Whenever a chance arises to participate in anything related to it license certificate I do so wholeheartedly.

Winston Churchill British Prime Minister say: "It's not whether you get knocked down. It's whether you get up again." and I agree him.

Therefore, I always face and try to solve the problem.

Society has taught me how to get along, and acknowledged the differences and the similarities.

Along this path of maturity I have also learned self-respect.

In my free time I like reading, window shopping and housekeeping.

From student time , I have worked as a work-study program dtudent , Let me promote the competitive power and Independent learning.

Although school and work loaded may have been quite heavy, I still kept a balance between my studies and work.

I have now grown into a mature person.

I feel confident about my actions and needs and how to pursue my goals.

In order to achieve them, I have made a plan so that what I aim for is carefully mapped out knowing full well to leave space for life's surprises.

I believe that I will continue being a candor and responsible person, always trying my best.

The working strenghten for few years I now feel confident about my actions and how to fulfill my needs in respect to them.

I strongly believe in working hard and doing so efficiently and putting the same effort in the time spent outside of work.

Life is short-we should live it to its fully and hopefully leave something positive behind.I am proud of what I have accomplished so far in my life and see much of it as a stepping stone toward a successful future in the business world.

If I am hired, I will bring with me my enthusiasm and dedication, and contribute with expanded my skills.

2013-08-27 23:46:19 補充:

My name is XXX, I was born in Yulin County, Taiwan, on Febuary 1, 1990, as a ,middle class family.

There is also one younger sister in my family.

2013-08-27 23:58:39 補充:

correct: Yunlin County.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。