一首英文歌翻譯(15點)

請幫我翻譯這首歌

Manchester Orchestra - I Can Feel A Hot One

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

    I could feel a hot one taking me down.

    我能感覺到辣讓我難受

    For a moment, I could feel the force.

    片刻間,我能感覺到那力量

    Fainted to the point of tears.

    微弱的淚滴

    And you were holding on to make a point.

    而你堅持要證明

    What's the point?

    證明什麼?

    I'm but a clean man, stable and alone man.

    我只不過是潔淨的人、穩定和孤獨的人

    Make it so I won't have to try.

    這樣的話我不會去嘗試

    The faces always stay the same.

    眼前的總是保持不變

    So I face the fact that I'm just fine.

    所以我的現實是我很好

    said that I'm just fine

    我說我很好

    I remember, head down.

    我記得,低著頭

    After you had found out.

    在你發現之後

    Manna is a hell of a drug.

    可能是地獄的藥物

    And I need a little more, I think

    我需要多一點,我認為

    Because enough is never quite enough

    因為再多也還是不夠的

    What's enough?

    什麼叫足夠?

    I took it like a grown man crying on the pavement.

    像一個成年男人在人行道上哭一樣

    Hoping you would show your face.

    希望你能展示你的真實

    But I haven't heard a thing you've said.

    但我還沒有聽你說過

    In at least a couple hundred days.

    至少在幾百天裡

    What'd you say?

    你說什麼?

    I was in the front seat, shaking it out.

    我坐在前面的座椅、震動著

    And I was asking if you felt alright.

    我是問你感覺好嗎

    I never want to hear the truth.

    我永遠不想聽到真相

    I want to hear your voice, it sounded fine.

    我想聽到你的聲音

    My voice, it sounded fine.

    那聽起來很好 我的聲音

    I could feel my heartbeat taking me down.

    我能感覺到我的心跳帶我平靜下來

    And for the moment, I would sleep alright

    而此時,我就能睡好

    Invading with a selfish fear

    我獨自帶著害怕

    To keep me up another restless night

    讓我又度過一個不安的夜晚

    Another restless night

    又一個不安的夜晚

    The blood was dry, it was sober

    血是乾的,是冰冷的

    The feeling of audible cracks

    感覺在發聲的裂縫

    And I could tell it was over

    我可以判斷出已經結束了

    From the curtains that hung from your neck

    從掛在你頸上簾看出

    And I realized that then you were perfec

    我意識到你是完美的

    And my teeth ripping out of my head

    我的牙從頭上狠狠發出

    And it looked like a painting I once knew

    它看起來我曾經看過的一幅畫

    Back when my thoughts weren't entirely intact

    記得不是很清楚

    To pray for what I thought were angels

    是天使在祈禱我去思考

    Ended up being ambulances

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。