julia 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請幫忙修改這篇英文作文

以下是一篇有關"運動"的英文作文. 請幫我改一下. 謝謝您!

There are more and more people doing exercise these days.

Doing exercise can bring us happiness, health and good spirits.

My favorite sport is swimming .

I usually go swimming on weekends because I am free.

When I swim in the swimming pool, happiness fill in my heart.

It is so comfortable to stay in the water that I even don't want to stop doing it.

Let's move our body now to go exercising and enjoy ourselves!

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

修正如下,有問題,請提出。

There are more and more people doing take exercise (do exercise 是練習的意思,take exercise 才是運動,且狀態、事實的陳述應使用現在式,不宜使用分詞結構)these days, Doing exercise which (減少同一文字一再使用)can bring us happiness, health and good spirits energies.

My favorite sport is swimming, so(用來連結前後句語意) I usually go swimming on weekends because when I am always free.

When I am swimming in the swimming pool(when當正做什麼的時候, 應使用進行式), happiness will fill in my heart.(fill 是及物動詞,不需要介詞in , 除非是做為”填寫”的意思,才使用in)

It is so comfortable to stay in the water that I even don't want to stop doing leave it,

let's move our bodies now to go get exercises and enjoy ourselves! (做運動通常都說 take exercise, get exercise)

• D
    Lv 5
    7 年前

There are more and more people start to exercise nowadays. It can bring us happiness and health, in addition to good spirits.

It so happens my favorite past time is swimming. Since I am normally free on weekends, that's when I swim most of the time. When I am in the pool, my heart is filled with joy. It is so exhilarating in the pool that I have a hard time tearing myself away from the pool. I can stay there forever!

So let's move our bodies and do whatever is enjoyable.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。