promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 健康心理健康 · 7 年前

英文翻譯(不要google翻譯,yahoo翻譯的)

今天要跟大家報告的,是我從小到現在的英文學習歷程。在我第一次接觸英文時是在我小學3.4年級,因為是突如其來的新鮮事物,所以覺得應該是不重要的課,所以當時也就沒有很專心去讀它,直到小五的時候才把牠放入正式的考試之中,但由於我一早就決定要放棄英文,有時會突發奇想的想把英文讀好,但還是跟別人差距太多,導致後來我漸漸對英文失去興趣,升上國中時,我依舊沒有想把英文學好,人腦有區分為左腦跟右腦,我個人覺得對數理這方面的學習能力比語言邏輯強,因此當時考基測我英文只有1分也依舊上了國立高中。在國中時期,我曾轉過兩間學校,在原本的第一間學校我依舊渾渾噩噩的度過我的英文時光,總覺得它很浪費時間,後來因為某些原因轉學,在新學校我也不知道我做了甚麼,引起了英文老師的注意,把我每天留在辦公室裡說要教我英文,但~好像都只是幫她做些小雜事,也好,這樣我也比較輕鬆,不用讀英文背單字,英文老師長得還不錯,所以幫他做事情也沒甚麼不甘願拉,然後~英文莫名其妙的進步到了63分,我有史以來第一次考及格的英文段考,也是最後一次!!倒是我那時的數學的的低到爆,我的成績好像跟那科老師的喜愛程度成正比,之後又轉到了第三所學校,這次的英文老師很老,上課也沒甚麼人搭理她,算是入鄉隨俗吧!?我也跟著他們一起擺爛了,恩~然後我說過我的成績跟老師的喜愛程度成正比,因此~其他科目莫名其妙的越考越好,1分進國立高中,也挺光榮的,你說是吧?之後~英文依舊給她放爛,我想讀好她的意思,因為我總覺得未來的世界是中國大陸掌權,所以全世界都會學習中文,那我們就不用辛苦學英文,然後會像歐洲文藝復興一樣掀起一股復古文學活動,從簡體字改回成繁體字,因為就歷史來說,繁體字才是正統。不過~我上大學遇到一位清新脫俗,美麗大方的英文老師,所以在她的帶領下我一定會把英文學得出神入化!!!!

這是我大學的英文作業,題目是學英文的歷程

麻煩幫我翻譯一下

已更新項目:

我就說不要用google翻譯了

5 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Report with everyone today , I grew up to now the English learning process . In my first exposure to English in my elementary school when the 3.4 grade, because it is a sudden new things, so think it should be unimportant class, so there is no time to read it very attentively until the fifth time before you get it among into formal examinations , but since I already decided to abandon English , sometimes whim want English reading is good, but still too many gaps with others , leading then I gradually lost interest in English , rose junior high , I still did not want to learn English well , human brain is divided into left brain with the right brain , I personally feel that this aspect of mathematical logic of language learning ability than the strong , so when my English exam BCT there is still only one point on the National High School. Period in the kingdom , I have turned to two schools in the original first school I still unexamined spend my time in English , I felt it was a waste of time , and later transfer for some reason , I am not in a new school know what I did , causing English teacher 's attention, to stay in the office every day I say to teach me English , but - it seems just to help her do small chores , beating , so I also relatively easy , do not read English back vocabulary, English teacher looks pretty good , so nothing to help him do things not willing to pull , then ~ English inexplicable progress to 63 minutes, I pass the exam the first time ever in English monthly tests , also the last time ! ! touches me At the time , low mathematics to burst , my grades like favorite teacher with Fanuc proportional to the degree , and later transferred to the third school , the English teacher was very old school and no one who ignores her , regarded as the Romans do it ! ? I followed them tanking , uh - and then I said I loved the results proportional to the degree with the teacher , so the more inexplicable ~ other test subjects as possible, one minute into

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    7 年前

Today, I want to give a speech about my English-learning experience. The time I began to learn English was at third grade and forth grade in elementary school. At that time English classes just were implemented by Ministry of Education. Thus, I didn’t think the classes were quite important to me and didn’t pay attention to my English teachers. At my fifth grade, the English was formally added to our subjects for exams. Because I decided to give up my English from the very beginning, I gradually lost my interest to English afterward. Sometimes I also wished to learn the English well but my progress on English is slower than others. When I was a junior high school student, I still didn’t want to do it well. Human brain was divided into left brain and right brain. Personally, I felt that my learning ability of mathematics was better than language logistics. Therefore, I just got one point for my English in The Basic Competence Test for Junior High School Students. In middle school, I had ever transferred twice to two different schools. In the earlier one, I used to pay no attention to English classes and felt it just wasting my time. Then I transferred for some reasons. In the second junior high school, I didn’t know what I had done. My English teacher noticed me. She asked me to stay in class for studying English. Actually, I just helped her handle some unimportant things. Well, that’s not bad. In some ways, I didn’t need to sit there and memorize vocabulary words. My English teacher had a good-looking face. So I am quite willing to do her favors. After that, my English score had been greatly improved. I got sixty three points in my exam which is the first time I passed the exam. It was not only my first time but also my last time. At that time, my mathematic score was so low that I couldn’t believe it. My score was directly proportional to my preference for teachers. Transferring to the third middle school, English teacher was pretty an old lady.

• 7 年前

Today must with everybody report, be I since childhood to the present English study course.When my first contact English is in my elementary school 3.4 grades, because is the suddenly new things, therefore thought should be the unimportant class, therefore at that time also did not have very devotionally to read it, until small five times only then put in it during the official test, but because I had to give up English early in the morning on the decision, sometimes could arise suddenly the fantasy to want to read English, but too were many with others disparity, causes afterwards me gradually to lose the interest to English, when rose in the country, I did not have to want as before to learn English, the human brain had the discrimination for the left brain with the right brain, I thought rightlyMathematical this aspect learning capability compared to language logic, therefore at that time tested the base to measure my English only then 1 minute also as before to get up the state-run high school.

在國中時期,我曾轉過兩間學校,在原本的第一間學校我依舊渾渾噩噩的度過我的英文時光,總覺得它很浪費時間,後來因為某些原因轉學,在新學校我也不知道我做了甚麼,引起了英文老師的注意,把我每天留在辦公室裡說要教我英文,但~好像都只是幫她做些小雜事,也好,這樣我也比較輕鬆,不用讀英文背單字,英文老師長得還不錯,所以幫他做事情也沒甚麼不甘願拉,然後~英文莫名其妙的進步到了63分,我有史以來第一次考及格的英文段考,也是最後一次!!倒是我那時的數學的的低到爆,我的成績好像跟那科老師的喜愛程度成正比,之後又轉到了第三所學校,這次的英文老師很老,上課也沒甚麼人搭理她,算是入鄉隨俗吧!?我也跟著他們一起擺爛了,恩~然後我說過我的成績跟老師的喜愛程度成正比,因此~其他科目莫名其妙的越考越好,1分進國立高中,也挺光榮的,你說是吧?之後~英文依舊給她放爛,我想讀好她的意思,因為我總覺得未來的世界是中國大陸掌權,所以全世界都會學習中文,那我們就不用辛苦學英文,然後會像歐洲文藝復興一樣掀起一股復古文學活動,從簡體字改回成繁體字,因為就歷史來說,繁體字才是正統。不過~我上大學遇到一位清新脫俗,美麗大方的英文老師,所以在她的帶領下我一定會把英文學得出神入化!!!!

<抱歉只能這樣翻譯英文>

2013-09-16 20:15:28 補充:

希望你能選我我需要20點拜託

• 7 年前

Report with everyone today , I grew up to now the English learning process . In my first exposure to English in my elementary school when the 3.4 grade, because it is a sudden new things, so think it should be unimportant class, so there is no time to read it very attentively until the fifth time before you get it among into formal examinations , but since I already decided to abandon English , sometimes whim want English reading is good, but still too many gaps with others , leading then I gradually lost interest in English , rose junior high , I still did not want to learn English well , human brain is divided into left brain with the right brain , I personally feel that this aspect of mathematical logic of language learning ability than the strong , so when my English exam BCT there is still only one point on the National High School. Period in the kingdom , I have turned to two schools in the original first school I still unexamined spend my time in English , I felt it was a waste of time , and later transfer for some reason , I am not in a new school know what I did , causing English teacher 's attention, to stay in the office every day I say to teach me English , but - it seems just to help her do small chores , beating , so I also relatively easy , do not read English back vocabulary, English teacher looks pretty good , so nothing to help him do things not willing to pull , then ~ English inexplicable progress to 63 minutes, I pass the exam the first time ever in English monthly tests , also the last time ! ! touches me At the time , low mathematics to burst , my grades like favorite teacher with Fanuc proportional to the degree , and later transferred to the third school , the English teacher was very old school and no one who ignores her , regarded as the Romans do it ! ? I followed them tanking , uh - and then I said I loved the results proportional to the degree with the teacher , so the more inexplicable ~ other test subjects as possible, one minute into

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 7 年前
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。