請問rack things up是什麼意思？
請問rack things up是什麼意思？查一下覺得字典裡沒寫清楚
- 不再作答Lv 68 年前最佳解答
rack something up
1. to obtain a large amount of something (獲得...)
ex Laura is starting to rack the money up now.
2. to score a large number of points (得...分)
ex Even though Miller racked up 28 points, the team still lost.
3. to wreck or damage something (傷害/毀壞...)
ex Fred racked his new car up.
4. to place something onto or into its rack (把...放在架子上)
ex Please rack up the balls.
5. to accumulate something; to collect or acquire something.(累積/收集/獲得...)
ex They all racked a lot of profits up.