promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

To prevent the global warming

How can we do to make our living environment better?Well,that's a good question!

Our planet have suffered from global warming long enough. I believe that we can really help our Earth in so many ways.

Firstly,I think we can purchase local food to take the place of imported food.It travels a shorter distance to stores.

Secondly,find out how to save water and electricity,like turn off everything in your house before you leave.

This not only decreases unnecessary waste but also saves your money.

Thirdly,from my point of view,it is time for the government and relevant authorities to draw up some regulations preventing logging companies from abusing the forests.

Besides,the air pollution is slowly poisoning people ,damages the atmosphere,changes the world's climate.

In conclusion,people should aware of the aim at cutting dioxide emissions drastically.

Unfortunately,people wouldn't be aware of the impact until it is too late to do anything.

Going green is easy to do.Going green can be simple if you want to!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

可以請各位大大幫我看一下我的講稿嗎? 謝謝!

2 個解答

評分
  • Shuang
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

revised as follows:

How can we do to make our living environment better?Well, that's a good question!

Our planet had been suffered from global warming enough for long time. I believe that we can really help our Earth in so many ways.

Firstly, I think we can purchase local food to take the place of imported food. It travels a shorter distance to storage.

Secondly, find out how to save water and electricity, like turn off everything in your house before you leave.

This not only decreases unnecessary waste but also saves your money.

Thirdly, from my point of view, it is time for the government and relevant authorities to draw up some regulations preventing logging companies from abusing the forests.

Besides, the air pollution is slowly poisoning people, and is damaged the atmosphere, and is changed the world's climate.

In conclusion, people should aware of the aim at cutting cabon dioxide emissions drastically.

Unfortunately, people wouldn't be aware of the impact until it is too late to do anything.

Going green is easy to do. Going green can be simple if you want to!

2013-09-22 12:46:17 補充:

correct:

Our planet has been suffered from global warming enough for long time.

參考資料: me, me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Louis
    Lv 7
    7 年前

在一篇短文裡(尤其是講稿)不宜放入太多的論點,然後每一點都是蜻蜓點水,沒有得到適當的發展,給人的印象是教條式的舖陳,沒有說服力,而且因為是用說的,聽眾會覺得你不斷在換論點(跳躍式思考)。其實你只要選一個論點,反復說明舉例加以補強,讓聽眾覺得你言之有理。

此外,你的英文句子很多都有語法問題。

2013-09-23 14:18:19 補充:

如果題目是別人給的,你應該一開始,就迅速地把範圍縮小到你可以處理的狀況,而且給的資訊要有邏輯和因果關係。否則等你三分鐘講完後,別人就不知你講到那裡去了。

How can we make our environment better?是一個很大的題目。

What should we do to improve our environment?

你寫的第一句有語法問題。宜改成類似上面這樣方式。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。