Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

這首歌是什麼ˊˋ

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=CUICUI520U&b...

這首歌是什麼歌呀

我都找不到ˊˋ

我還要歌詞噢

感恩

1 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 年前
    最佳解答

你好哦:")

歌手:Sweetbox

歌名:Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be alrightEverything's gonna be alrightWho ever thought the sun will come crashing downMy life in flamesMy tears complete the painWe fear the end, the dark as deep as river bedMy book of life incomplete without you hereAlone I sit and reminisceSometimes I miss your touchYour kiss, your smileAnd meanwhile you know I never cry'Cause inside you know our love will never ever dieEverything's gonna be alright (yeah)Everything's gonna be OK (no doubt)Everything's gonna be alrightTogether we can take this one day at a timeCan you take my breath away (yeah)Can you give him life today? (no doubt)'Cause everything's gonna be OKI'll be your strengthI'll be here when you wake upTake your timeAnd I'll be here when you wake up (ha ha)I never thought my heart will miss a single beatCaress your hand as I watch you while you sleepSo smoothI weep as I search withinTo find a cure to bring you back againAnd the sun will riseOpen up your eyesSuprised just a blinkOf an eyeI try, I try to be positiveYou're a fighter so fightWake up and live

2013-09-27 21:54:06 補充:

歌詞跑版了Sorry

在搜尋引擎上打上歌名 就能找到歌詞了 !!

2013-09-27 22:29:10 補充:

歌手: Tata Young

歌名:Burning Out

參考資料: 米., 米.
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。