請各位英文高手幫我中譯一篇文章,感謝!

6 Ways to Get Your Sleep Schedule Back on Track

I know I can’t have been the only person abusing summer as a time to stay up later than any normal person should, and waking up when it is practically the afternoon. But being that I go back to school tomorrow (yikes!), I have been trying to get myself back to a normal sleeping schedule for the past week. Here are six tricks I have been using to overcome my night owl behavior.

1. Make a strict bedtime, and stick to it. This is the first crucial step in order to get back to a normal sleeping pattern. Set a specific time that you must be in bed by and stick with it. Not having a plan will only be setting yourself up for fail and lots of 3 a.m. Internet surfing.

2. Force yourself to wake up early. This is probably the hardest part. The first day of adjusting to a new sleep cycle requires you to wake yourself up early, no matter how late you went to bed the previous night.

3. Don’t abuse your alarm clock. I know how tempting it can be to hit that snooze bottom on your alarm clock. Heck, I think I actually know how to find the snooze button better with my eyes closed than the actual off button. But during this process, you must refrain from using it. Set your alarm clock on the side of your room opposite from where your bed is, and force yourself to get up when it goes off.

4. Try melatonin as a natural sleep aid. Melatonin is a supplement that helps your body fall asleep and stay asleep. It is just like Tylenol PM, except it’s all natural and has no nasty side effects. Your body actually produces the hormone melatonin naturally, but this pill just gives your body an extra boost of it. Just don’t drive after you take it!

5. Avoid electronics during bed time. As tempting as it is to catch up on the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars before bed, refrain from it. Electronics will only keep you up longer as they keep your mind stimulated. That TV show will still be there in the morning.

已更新項目:

補充第6點,謝謝!

6. Cut down on the caffeine and sugar. I am a big advocate of dessert, but eating sugary foods and drinking caffeinated drinks a few hours for bed time can pump lots of artificial energy into your system. Avoid them!

2 個已更新項目:

What are your tips and tricks for getting back to a normal sleep schedule, Lovelies?

(摘自.nbcnews )

3 個已更新項目:

更正(摘自lovelyish)

3 個解答

評分
  • sammy
    Lv 5
    8 年前
    最佳解答

問:

可愛姐姐,有甚麼秘訣和方法能回歸正常睡眠時間?

答:

六種回歸正常睡眠時間的方法

不可諱言,一定有許多人和我一樣,趁暑期忘情熬夜,以致每天起床時都已日上三竿。但一轉眼,天啊!明天就要開學了!我努力調整了一個星期,終於將睡眠時間回歸正常時段。以下是我使的六招,克服夜貓惡習的秘訣。

一、嚴守上床時間並貫徹執行。

這是想回歸正常睡眠時間最關鍵的第一步。定下幾點以前一定要就寢並一以貫之。毫無章法只會陷你於失敗的泥淖,繼續夜夜留連上網至凌晨三點而無法自拔。

二、強迫自己早起。

這可能是最困難的部分。從第一天調整睡眠周期開始,就必須要求自己早起,不管前一天晚上拖到多晚才睡覺。

三、不可濫用鬧鐘。

我也知道,大家都經不起切掉鬧鐘的誘惑。怎麼會這樣!很簡單,大家閉著眼睛都知道鬧鐘開關在那裡。但在此關鍵過程,一定要教自己切不著鬧鐘。只要把鬧鐘放在房間的另一邊,離床遠遠的,讓鬧鐘一直把你吵到醒。

四、試著用一點天然的助眠褪黑素。

它是一種幫助身體入睡到沉睡的補助劑。類似夜服百服寧,只差它是純天然,沒有可怕的副作用。其實身體本身就會自然分泌賀爾蒙褪黑素,不過這種藥丸有激發催化的作用。只是用藥後,千萬不要開車。

五、睡覺前後避免享用任何電子媒體產品。

訓練自己睡前,不要再沉迷 "美少女的謊言" 連續劇。電子媒體只會刺激你的大腦,讓你徘徊在劇情的情境中,久久揮之不去到天明。

六、減少多糖和含咖啡因的食品。

我是超愛甜點的,但睡前進食高糖食品和含咖啡因飲料,會促發體內化學能量系統,導致興奮數小時而無法成眠。不能再碰它們了!

2013-09-28 00:37:07 補充:

Thanks a lot to Master Evolved Panda, it's the nicest compliment I've ever had!

• 8 年前

Kudos to Sammy for terrible patience!

• 8 年前

6個方法保持你的睡眠規律

我知道我不可能是唯一在暑假比別人晚起的人,然而通常都在下午起床。但是我把這個壞習慣帶到開學(哀!),而我有在試著恢復平常的睡眠規律。這裡有6個克服我夜貓子習慣的訣竅。

1.規劃嚴格的上床時間,然後一直保持著。這是第一個重要步驟讓你回復你的睡眠規律。做一個特定的上床時辰,而你必須堅持著在那個時段上床。有個規劃不只可以讓你保持著而也可以避免在凌晨三點上網。((翻譯怪怪的

2.強迫自己早起。這可能是最困難的部分。不管你前一天幾點上床,適應新睡眠循環的第一天需要的就是早起。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如果有時間的話會繼續翻譯:P,但不表示一定會。

參考資料: by myslf.
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。